If someone like Pikaboo can climb to the top of shuffle, does that mean shuffle rating is real?

Good matches, those greater purges were abit tilting if I be honest.

1 Like

lol i was going to mention that it was a tough game cause i was spamming that.

man, people find the oddest things to complain about.

3 Likes

It was actually 5-1 and I lost 46 points for that :frowning:

He can do that easily. The only thing that matters in this game is awareness and game sense. Outside of that you can be an 80 year old on a craptop from 2001 and still be fine.

Fixed that for you bud.

did you notice you’re the only one that responded in a really poor/rude way?

I wish you had this same self awareness towards yourself.

2 Likes

once again kydrav being the most based person i know

FTFY “Bud” :joy:

1 Like

Its not the size of the mouse, its how you use it.

He would like addons out of the game and has talked about it many times. Compared to most he uses the bare minimum I would say. He’s done this before in 3s as Xar did as well in shadowlands. They created alts, hid their name and used lfg to 2400.
The guys that are playing in tournaments make it look easy because they know the game better than 99% of players. They understand rotations and perform them flawlessly, and they understand setups. They know when to use their cds and when to stop others. They just have the formula down + they’ve got the reflexes and timing to do them on any class. Thus why they’re popular streamers.

2 Likes

Not really. The only people who think I’m rude are the ones who’re bad or fried and don’t like being called out for it.

Unironic emoji using is a sin.

So everyone that disagrees with you is fried or bad

:joy:

1 Like

No. I’ve had plenty of people disagree with me who aren’t fried but just simply don’t share my same viewpoint. Unfortunately this can’t be said for the majority of posters here who fall into victim mentality and bad faith posting.

Casuals
https://i.postimg.cc/1zY5FxPX/Azeron-Cyro-Ordering.png

1 Like

I use the Razer version of that too. I don’t touch the actual keyboard while playing and I don’t need to move my hands to get to key binds, despite having ~40 buttons separately bound.

no /10char

That one is actually a mouse, with a sensor and all. I have it in my right hand and their keypad in my left. 51 physical buttons lol I’m ready for MoP

“If someone like Pikaboo can climb to the top of shuffle, does that mean shuffle rating is real?”

makes about as much sense as

“Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?”

I cant wait to see how the R1 players fair against the new Skynet Terminators this season. You cant tell them from real players anymore lol.