If servers are going to be down all day just say it

So tired of blizzard wasting our time 8am wait no 9am wait no 10 am wait no 11 am wait no 1 pm

23 Likes

how are they wasting your time? its not like theyre bringing the servers up and then shutting them back down again

idk turning on my pc to play?

5 Likes

Because they are stringing along millions of players? Constantly moving it one hour when THEY HAVE NO CLUE.

8 Likes

They. Don’t. Know.

2 Likes

how? what exactly changes for you when you see that it’s down another hour? just go do something for awhile

oh no what hardship

I agree with OP here.

If the notice on the banner/site just said- “Scheduled” Maintenance will from 7 AM PST till we have no idea, go do something else for the day while we figure our dumb sh!t out.- , I have a feeling there would be LESS outrage than what is happening right now.

Its about the constant moving the time slightly before its up, its called stringing along, and its deceitful AND shows they are incompetent. Not exactly encouraging for the next few days or more “Scheduled” maintenance to fix all the crap they missed and broke.

10 Likes

/moo :cow:

4 Likes

I do wish theyd just put this on the notice.
“Hello, blizz here. Game will be up when its up. Stop bit–ing.”

1 Like

If you get it, you get it. If you dont, you wont.

also buff frost dk healing

This comment can close this thread. Truth bomb!

It’s all my fault. Ever since I came back to WoW Blizzard has been targeting EVERY…SINGLE…DAY…OFF…I get scheduled for. Seriously. Hasn’t been a day off (and they are random every week) that they haven’t shut down for something.

1 Like

I’ll say it: GIVE US FREE SPARKS FOR THIS >: (

I haven’t gotten 1 yet (outside of the first 5 of course)

If you don’t anticipate extended maintenance on the day when a new feature is being introduced then you’re not playing WoW right.

because they know better.
its a bit like when the kitchen at a restaurant knows your food is 40 min out, but they keep saying its a few minutes longer.

most people haven’t, they’re about as rare as the random legos in legion

or were they just down every day? jk jk…but…

Yeah this I have to agree with. I’d rather them say it’s going to be down all day then change it to “Oh it’s up early!” than “It’ll be up now…no wait…now…oh nope, not this time…just a little longer…”

2 Likes