If Pope Francis can support LGBT people

Indeed. JFK’s election had that come up quite a bit, morseo about loyalty to the US or the Vatican.

https://www.history.com/news/jfk-catholic-president

1 Like

It’s fun that a new religion was created to worship the King of the Jews.

Nothing the Pope said was heretical, not in the slightest. What bible verses are you referring to that specifically outlaw homosexuality?

…Now I’m extremely curious as to what group that might be.

Just off-hand, I recall a verse near the top of one of the pages saying a man shall not lay with another man as he lay with a woman. I’m fuzzy on the punishment regarding it but I actually have the bible right here so I’ll look.

To actually clarify before I forget, the original bible texts may not have even mentioned sexuality to this degree. It is in the later versions that have been translated from the original language that it definitely does say something about it to a degree.

To be honest, its getting to the point of “I don’t care about your issues anymore” with folks.

Just being honest.

The media along with corporations have thrown this stuff in peoples faces and if you don’t conform to it. Your labeled a racist, bigot or whatever buzz word of the day is for liberals to slander you with.

After a while people go F it, I don’t care anymore.

I’ve seen it from some incels.

Nobody I know that’s LGBT actually considers them part of their group and it’s known they’re just using it to try to convince people they aren’t basically a hate cult.

To be honest I don’t consider the T to be part of the group.

I’m the B in the group. LGB have something in common. T and I and just tag ons but they have nothing in common with LGB people. Their issues are completely separate.

1 Like

A lot of…unsavory types try to insert themselves into LGBT.

See maps for a really bad example.

snickers

That’s…kind of sad.

Are they even a real group? For a long while, I’ve thought they were just an insult thrown at anyone someone disagreed with.

Sadly yes, incels are in fact real people : /

What the actual hell are “maps”?

I swear, new groups keep popping up faster than I can exterminate the-

Faster than I can keep up.

Yeah.

He’s probably refering to Leviticus.

1 Like

This suggests that lesbians are okay.

They’re a real group, they just seem to mostly keep to themselves(thankfully). Here in Canada our government officially considers them an extremist hate group.

The screenshots I’ve seen make me think they’re straight up a cult at this point.

Why does the Bible specifically have rules for Hebrew slaves then?