If pathfinder continues - I will not

I’m fine with the Flightmaster whistle.

3 Likes

They stopped reporting subscription numbers before Pathfinder ever existed.

We can all speculate about subscriptions and why they are declining…

Maybe it is because it a 15 year old game.
Maybe it is because the game has become over simplified.
Maybe it is because classes aren’t balanced.

I mean if playing 10-15 minutes a day to get Pathfinder is really the cause of everyone quitting, it is amazing the game has lasted this long.

3 Likes

you don’t have to fly…at all.
Removing something for others because you don’t like it…not cool at all

7 Likes

i don’t see the point in threatening to quit, on an alt. if you want to quit because of pathfinder then you can unsub and list that as your reason when you do? i don’t have WoD pathfinder to this day because i didn’t feel it was worth it when i never left my garrison. now, with legion on WQ gives me a reason to fly everywhere and now i’ve gotten the last two. with the most recent one with part 2 i didn’t do anything beyond what would give dekkar character power and it took me like a month? but i’ve had it for a while now. i won’t no life it to burn myself out. forget that. lol.

1 Like

I agree with you OP. I didn’t like Daily Quests (“world quests” lmao) back when I had nothing better to do with my life, and I still don’t enjoy them. In Wrath, I would never waste my time on a Daily. Oh, I could get some gold or a mammoth for rep? Cool, I’ll PvP instead. Now they’ve taken it to the extreme and locked a major gameplay feature behind that junk. They made dailies an integral part of the game.

They had to build chores for the anal retentive weirdos who play this game to check off lists and get their daily dopamine hits. The rest of us normal people hate it.

5 Likes

Bye, hope you enjoy your next game. One that you will have to quit when you make a demand that the game be change to suit you desires and the developers give you the “bird”.

The requirements for flying are really hot that onerous.
Anyone who comes even close to doing emmesaries when they are up would have it by now without doing other dailies.

To the people who say they would rather buy flying again. I don’t think you realise how high the price tag would be.

my level 110s can fly around getting mats with minimal fuss. i doubt if they put it back in for gold it’d be less than 500k and be for ONE toon and only at cap.

1 Like

I thought the players were lazy when we had lfd added to the game.

But pathfinder defies the odds…literally just do a questline and you unlock it lol what the heck folks

To the op: I didn’t wanna unlock pathfinder in wod or legion. Still don’t have it. Still go about playing the game with no issues. Haven’t complained or begged for it once.

I think the choice to do it or not is intended. Cuz some people complained back in the day that flying destroyed artistic appreciation since it essentially shrunk the zones.

So if it’s given out for free again or removed its back to square one. Blizz just wants you to play the main story. I don’t see any harm in that…

1 Like

i don’t have WoD pathfinder because i saw no point. but with the way the game has gone just do some WQ and finish leveling and you’re most of the way there.

i got all pathfinders by casualing around, you’d have to like, not play the game at all to not have it by now.

4 Likes

I don’t see this changing, but you never know, Blizzcon is a week away.

1 Like

This post was really not “wah wah change this or I quit!!” Sorry you read it that way. Simply, I would rather do other things with my time. I want to join a raid team, and flying makes gathering resources for being raid ready a huge factor.

Not sure why everyone takes these posts as us vs them. Blizzard does not send you rewards for defending them…unless you enjoy the journey to unlock flying. I do not, and clearly not alone.

6 Likes

it’d be like 500k per toon or something ridiculous and it would STILL be gated for a year. if you think pathfinder is bad think of the repercussions for them removing it.

1 Like

You do understand that for the first year of BFA people raided and gathered crafting supplies just fine without flight. Personally I think flight was a huge mistake and I would be happy if it was just removed entirely. But I know that won’t happen and I understand why we have pathfinder.

Now I do agree that flight should unlock much eaiser upon older expansions, like at max level for said expansion. There is no point in people spending weeks grinding out WoD reputations for flight there anymore.

3 Likes

Part 1 is okay. Part 2 needs to be tossed in the trash and forgotten.

3 Likes

You’re right. It was more of a “wah wah if this doesn’t change, I quit!!” post.

1 Like

Goodbye then. You will be missed. Or not. Matters not to me either way.

You either didnt read my post or your reading comprehension is very poor.

I have given you a constructive reply. Not sure what else you expect here.

They’re not going to change it. Even with the servers emptying out they just don’t care anymore.

3 Likes