If Only Shamans Could Tank

I’m back and I want to tank… Earth Warden Tank spec!

29 Likes

Yes we all want Earth Warden spec, but we also want more love to the other specs first as well.
Sweet concept to daydream about though.

7 Likes

Would love Enh to move back into being able to tank again.
Classic is just around the corner, and look forward to setting one up :wink:

3 Likes

I 100% agree. I’ll be playing a shaman tank on classic for sure!

3 Likes

No need to scrap enhance, just give us a 4th spec for tanking, like the druids. 4 elements for 4 specs, each one can use all, but specializes in 1.

17 Likes

Hey, at least we have that cool tanking shield from mechagon on our loot table.

Equip: Blocking attacks has a chance to trigger an Overload, absorbing the next 19635 damage you take and dealing 2618 Nature damage to attackers while the absorb persists.

2 Likes

no thanks on the 4th spec.

Make it another 2h tank spec, and shut so many people up.

3 Likes

But those shields though…

1 Like

That’s actually a genius idea.

I believe. I believe we’ll hear about 9.0 at blizzcon this year. I believe new specs will be a highlight. I believe shamans will tank. I believe chris metzen will return to make the announcement. I believe.

5 Likes

I believe.

4 Likes

Leave resto as healing spec, combine enh and elemental since thrall can do both… and make enhancement a tank spec with elemental pets as something unique by using the fire/wind/rock elementals.

2 Likes

they need to get the specs right first before they add another.

This argument has never made sense to me. Should they perfect essences and azerite gear before working on 9.0 class design?

2 Likes

I present to you my 8/35/8 tanking spec

wowisclassic com/en/talent-calculator/shaman/67A-5e2XGlhsOXs-64k/

play classic wow enhancement could tank in 5 mans all the way to 60.

I’d play sham tank!

1 Like

We have enough tanking classes. If you want to tank roll one of them. I like my enh doing damage.

2 Likes

Please keep dpsing! I would never stop you. They should make a 4th spec to mirror our nature friends and name it Earth Warden. We’d favor the element of the earth to protect us and or allies. Changing nothing and upsetting no one xD.

5 Likes