If NPCs could post on the forums what would they post?

A turtle made it to the water!

1 Like

Thinking back on this topic - I’m sure someone else has said it but I haven’t read through the whole thread.

It could also be some kind alternate universe Twilight Zone stuff. Arthas makes a weekly post or something: “Alright. So who dropped their mounts? I was killed thousands of times this week, and I only dropped two Invincibles.”

And then Deathwing posts: “I dropped two Blazing Drakes, and a Life Binder’s Hand-Maiden. Why did they make it so I drop two different mounts?”

Arthas: “Lul, Blizzard balance. Right?”

2 Likes

That would actually be funny.
I can just picture Arthas, “They keep killing me and stealing my horse. It’s such a pain having to recreate my horse just to have it stolen again.”

Deathwing, “You think that’s a pain, how about the fact I apparently give birth in the middle of battle to fully grown dragons that aren’t even from my flight.”

Khadgar would be making a lot of threads about how factions should be removed.

2 Likes

Youtube videos of themselves at the dance party they hosted. FOR AZEROTH!!!

arthas someone stole invincible from me
me on the forums yep it was me

1 Like

Sylvanas shows up and trolls the threads complaining about her and Nathanos would be there to boot lick. The forums would entirely be a different place; due to the cult following some of these new kind of Forum Troll would receive.

While I am aware Sylvanas and Nathanos are likely to be trolling the forums, Jaina is gaurenteed to be bragging about her epic blue drake mount.

We really could do with Riko on the forums.

…and then Wrathion was like, “Enough!!!” and broke free after the Players did everything but the cinematic parts! Lol! Best part is, he did it to everyone! Some multiple times!

I imagine npcs would Troll us. :wink:

They would probably have an existential crisis reading an internet forum about their world and life that simply exists as entertainment for us.

Gamon would be mocking everyone who ganked him but ended up getting ganked in the end by him.

Genn Greymane would demand that tirisful be his territory as the last kingdom there was an alliance, despite it literally being under the ownership of those original inhabitants.

Varian would cry about horde un-honorably ganking alliance all the time.

William Pestle on Moon Guard:

He wouldn’t be talking. He’d just have a thousand yard stare.

Orange man bad.

“Work is da poop!”

N’zoth: I am the GREETEST!

I imagine Yrel would randomly quote people and ask them, “Have you heard about the light?”