If NPCs could post on the forums what would they post?

Topper Mcnabb would probably be begging for free gold, lmao

3 Likes

Mankrik: Hey has anyone seen my wife?

Everyone: She has been dead for 15 years, get over it already.

They’d probably laugh at all the salt and qq around this place. :rofl:

1 Like

Khadgar: "Champion…

1 Like

“please stop farming me for my items you want to use for vanity purposes…”

signed every single NPC with important loot.

2 Likes

Vile stuff

Alexstrasza would probably post some motivational stuff.

“As a reminder, the Champions of Azeroth are going to be aiming to push AOTC here shortly, as a new raid tier is coming out and the world first racers will be aiming to succeed! Good luck out there. Hopefully you all remain alive longer than five days.”

Sire Denathrius: “Oh, damn it all. Here they come.”

2 Likes

I’ve wondered what the NPC thinks when I pick up a thin jelly while ignoring them as they beat my pally. Are they grateful to be alive? Do they wonder, “what’s up with those thin jellies?” Are they mad I don’t fight them? :thinking:

edit: One of them would make a post.

there would probably be a considerable amount of heckling from the NPCs towards quest do-ers. “I told you go south towards the Mill, you went straight east” or “I clearly told you to grab the item next to me” snickering as we circle around the objective re-reading our quest text

2 Likes

two barely dressed elves walk inside

Innkeeper Farley: NO. PLEASE GOD NO. NOOOOOO

“WTS Hogger Kill.”

“WTS 37998 boar tusks.”

“Can someone take this parchment to the innkeeper across the table for me???”

“Why are there 5 different warchiefs every time I deliver the war report? Who’s in charge here?!”

3 Likes

1 Like

If Lord Garithos came to the forums every post would be flagged and he would be on permanent vacation.

1 Like

“Does anyone know why we buy all this gray junk? does it have any uses? the stuff is piling up in my inventory.”

5 Likes

All these great NPC lines… I really hope people are doing the old RTS memes of click spamming NPCs though. Especially King Rastakahn, Wardruid Loti and her husband, Hexlord Raal.

(Of course, you can just go to their wowhead sound page too, I guess)

Me: Hello there, Orc.
Orc Peon: “Something Need Doing?”
Me: No I just wanted to welcome you to the forums. So what class are you?
Orc Peon: “Me not that kind of Orc”
Me: Why are you here?
Orc Peon: “Work, Work”
Me: Oh, what kind of work?
Orc Peon: “Me busy, leave me alone”

5 Likes

I assume at least a few would try and hunt down annoying players. The Goldshire players.
“Where is the punk with the white tabard? I will personally turn you into a sheep”

1 Like

Every time I hear that I know I’m home!!!

They would post about how awesome I am. I am, after all, a Goblin. And they would give me gold. Lots and lots of gold. You’re welcome. Bye!

Loti 1 post
120 Zandalari Troll Druid

Samtink has spuukd wan of de prutosaurs

… sentink it into a BANIC!

Dis chaos is de last tink de city needs

Help de merchants by rescuing de cargo

… before ju get stomped on!

2 Likes