If Kul Tiran were instead Ogres

I don’t strictly like judging preferences… but I really want ogres, I strongly feel they should be on the Horde, and I would be irrationally angry if the Alliance got them for the sake of novelty.

I say this having a strong preference for the Horde and recognizing my bias.

2 Likes

Give us Ogres and we will give the Alliance Vulpera.

I do think if they have us all 3 options to choose from in terms of body shape with the races we’d all be better off.

2 Likes

Well at least Blood elves were initially on the alliance side in the past.

2 Likes

I say we shrink down the race to around 4 ft. tall so I can give them a real good look in the eyes before I hit them right in the kisser.

3 Likes

People are asking for HIGH ELVES. You know the guys who from Warcraft 2-present day have always been members(if not playable). They were an Alliance long before they were ever Horde.

1 Like

If there was an option to be a 2 headed ogre warlock mage or shadow priest

Heck yes I’d play one!

1 Like

Where and when are you and I meeting to fight?

1 Like

“that’s different, lass!” the Dark Irons was under bad leadership, like a certain tyrant from world history, now they’re under a better leader via Moira. meanwhile the Ogres are not all under one chieftain, there are many Ogre tribes and aside from Ogri’la they’re all bad. they resent us due to our size, they’d never want to bow before “puny humies”.

I see some people asking for ogres now and then but I think if they added them they won’t be played that much at all. People want cool looking races that make transmogs look cool. Ogres and Kul tiran would look pretty much the same with gear on and no one wants to play kul tiran. Plus the new race has to fit the theme of the new expansion too.

1 Like

This is true, I really don’t want to have to see ogres running around only in loincoth, but that is just me though.

Oh really? How about instead I give you a step ladder that you can climb on, you wee little man! It will be fun, it can also be your new castle or even your new high horse.

Hordie’s would complain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just don’t really care for ‘allied races’ when the combat is same-y and the armor looks like garbage on most races, more so on either super tiny or super big races.

I think kul Tiran would be a lot better received if they looked more like vyrkul than real life gamers.

To be fair, I like the heavy set builds, but the faces are seriously lacking. The females in particular just look soft…

The belts are also extremely small for some reason and it over emphasizes the bellies.

I tried to roll male and female kt and only certain mogs looked decent

1 Like

Simple solution. Orc all goes to the gym. get more ripped and fight orgre in Mac’gora and become new Ogre leader

These bros do not lift.

No ogres. I want whatever race that princess in Maraudon is.

1 Like

iirc shes an element

1 Like

The day the Alliance gets playable Ogres and we don’t will see me instant quit the game never to return again LMAO

No but seriously stop messing around and just give us Ogres, there are already 3 clans in the Horde lorewise, it’s about bloody time. There isn’t any valid point going against it, be it practical or lore-related

2 Likes