If healers are worthless if they can be 1v1d

As an arms warrior my number one choice for a teammate is mage. They can singlehandedly control arena to get a win. Arcane is really strong with PoM polys at the perfect time. My reason for not being able to push right now is due to mages preferring rogues and getting really bad healers at my rating. I’ve only met 3 God tier healers at 2k cr from lfg and their time online is different than mine currently. :frowning:

Lfg is rough for sure and mages are always at the top. I’m sure you can find one who wants to que mage warrior eventually. Although rmx is so disgusting right now you may not be able to.

1 Like

Arenas. If arenas existed in WoW classic healers wouldn’t play cause it wouldn’t be fun. There’s the answer to your big conundrum.

lol are u joking? me and my guild and friends did 2v2s and 3v3s and it was fun for all.

You clearly didnt play in Cata.

Also I dont think any good rogues choose cheat death so stop talking.

I did. Cata also has nothing to do with BFA mechanics.

What are you even talking about? I said mages have a cheat death built into their spec. It’s cauterize and used to be a talent choice. Now it’s free and entirely not needed for mages in their current state of tankiness.

Why don’t you stop talking Bro Nameth :kissing_heart:

Doesn’t work anymore. Just next two arcane blast are instant.

If I can 1v1 mercy in overgrotch and she kills me then in wow maybe dreams are