If healers are worthless if they can be 1v1d

uhm, all healers cannot be 1v1’d easily in vanilla. disc is incredibly strong against everything but a druid. rsham and rdruid can livelord and beat classes that can’t 1 shot. Hpal plays some weird pvp build that makes them solid at 1v1. Healers in vanilla are WAY better 1v1 than healers on live. If dps on live couldn’t infinitely heal, then it would be a difference story obviously.

ye b try to kill a priest healer in classic 1v1, lmk how that goes

I feel like people are cheery picking when they’re talking about dps and the heals they have. Not even really saying you’re wrong, just feel like it’s a bit of a stretch to lump so many classes in like that.

ROFL what?
Your whole post right here shows complete lack of experience and ignorance in the current game.

Arcane isn’t dead though it’s still T1 it’s just mages have two other vastly more popular T1 specs too

They are incredibly durable because of the potency of barriers, wish I lived in the same world as you tbh would actually be enjoyable fighting mages

1 Like

roll classic rogue
kill every class en route to blackrock mountain with 0 opportunity for counterplay
think, “Why can’t retail be more like this for me?”
post about it

Never thought I would see the day where hunters couldn’t handle mages… I remember queuing up almost every xpac as disc/mage with my mage buddy and every time mm would pop up it was such a struggle haha.

Ya by design if hunters aren’t crushing mages something is very wrong lol

Jungle too was like a mages worse nightmare based on game mechanics but that’s in the past now xD

Rly tho if a hunter can’t kill a mage then what can lol

1 Like

Isn’t a lot of rogue damage in classic static damage and doesn’t scale well throughout the end of naxx? Not 100% sure but I thought evis doesn’t scale at all.

I just wonder if op will be solo’ing competent naxx geared healers.

Yeah it’s really sad… If mm could live right now, could they kill mages? Hunters have just lost waaaay too many tools… They used to be this daunting class for me. Seemed like they had so much they could do, and fighting a good hunter was always crazy haha.

Ah yes, the good old “I have the intellectual high ground because I say so” post.
Never fails to amuse.

http s://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/classes

Not dead

Almost as relevant as prot warrior.

But everything you said was wrong. Again, you’re clueless.

Naw I don’t think MM would be good at killing them if they knew what to do

Honestly I think SV is also very strong vs mages fundamentally, they’re just super durable

Rep is a horrible argument for a class that has two specs that are already god tier especialy for one that isn’t all that interesting to play, but to think it has no value is quite silly. It’s still a T1 spec, mages just also have other options and only few mages ever like just being harry houdini and spamming spellsteal all game but it is still quite potent to have that option and it does have it’s great uses.

Most mages are going to have more fun playing fire especially for ladder, tourney ones like frost, but that doesn’t mean arcane is bad lol. It has a place and that place is still far above many other classes, it just happens to also be on the best class in the game anyways.

Using statistics when you don’t understand them is really silly. Funny too when you even look at your own representation and see how low guardian rep is, but someone would be silly to say guardian is bad. Same with frost dk which is really potent as well.

The one shot with ambush evis scales off weapon damage/ap, which both scale throughout naxx, just more slowly than other abilities.

1 Like

Yea a friend dm’d me and said it’s just off ap but scales very poorly.

This right here, there are some DPS that will not die no matter what. The balance in BFA has been horrible. You have some DPS class that almost don’t need a healer, the you have DPS classes that can’t survive even with a healer. The same goes with damage too. Some DPS hit like noodles others hit like a nuclear explosion… BFA been fun.

I have a headache

I’m not sure what this thread is about.

If worthless healers can be 1v1d? Does that mean that if they gud they can’t? All healers are worthless? They can be 1v1d if they are worthless? ¿?¿?¿?

Umm you’re so wrong it hurts… mages are definitely tanks and you don’t see arcane much because people are too stupid to play it and it’s harder than spamming gpie while drooling on your self…

Ps your “step into the arena” Pvp experience insight is cute :joy::joy: