If Elite Damage IS correct, who would support a slight buff?

#NoChanges

Especially not changes made to suit people’s subjectivity and personal memories of how things should be.

That makes sense. Druid get dire bear form at 40 also.

Classic is going to be getting totally new players also, so they should be given the same chance in lower instances as we had back then.

Sure the later patch 1.12 provides probably more power for every class, haven’t really dug into it, but still it’s got to be quite close.

2 Likes

No changes.

1 Like

Get out of here with that garbage.

No changes.

1 Like

Only if the buffs offset the better talents, itemization, and hardware people have. Nothing more than that.

1 Like

No nonononono

I want authenticity. You can go play private servers if you want to play on a funserver with custom values and stuff. Thats what they are for!

No, because we don’t know what it’s like at 60, all we’ve seen is what it looks like on a capped at 30 server with people farming their BIS gear over time.

Those of you saying no changes need to realize that the new talents, itemization, and hardware people have will make raids significantly easier than they were at their launch right? Buffs to offset these advantages would make it MORE authentic. It would still be steamrolled by the top guilds, but it would feel like the release version and not the version that was indirectly nerfed to help lesser progressed guilds.

2 Likes

Ok so we are all in agreement to add pandaren to classic. Good, done, ship it.

1 Like

only if they’re restricted to horde, as they should be.

Nothing at all wrong with that.

Games don’t have to be “hard” to be fun.

1 Like

That’s still a change and like you guys say, NO CHANGES. Either you want it to be as authentic as possible or you don’t. Don’t act like you want no changes when you are perfectly ok with the indirectly nerfed versions of raids.

1 Like

you should really check peoples post history before making assumptions

It is authentic. To 1.12.

It will be glorious.

Authentic 1.12 is all raids released. There was NEVER a point where raids were locked with 1.12, so it’s not authentic.

1 Like

There is about zero chance they’re going to re-tune anything, it’s a waste of time even talking about it really. 1.12 as it was is what we’re getting.

As “authentic as possible”.

Build a bridge and get over it.

Bring on the faceroll. (Besides, everyone knows the real challenge of raids in Vanilla was the logistics of managing a 40-man raid team + bench.)

2 Likes

( as someone who ran and main tanked a 40 man + a bench (called the bench)) yes …i hate agreeing with you for the record.

#No changes”

I’m pretty sure Blizz has laid this to rest already, sorry I don’t have the blue post handy w/ the 1 to 1 comparison of live vs an internal Vanilla client on 1.12 but it’s out there.

And no I wouldn’t support changes based on memory or pservers.

1 Like