If Classic kept going to BFA/Shadowlands, would you quit?

I would play the war within classic, but I can’t think of what I’d play beyond that

yep.

I don’t see myself playing past Pandaria. Maybe the start of Warlords because I actually enjoyed the leveling, I just don’t see myself doing anything at endgame

Doesn’t need to go that far, I’m quitting now.

1 Like

Wod is the absolute last one I would play. Legion is when chorecraft really escalated.

I would skip cata and wod. Friends seem to like mop so might try that a bit. Though I did miss legion originally due to cata burnout I would say the more I read of legion the more I think it would be a good stop. One must consider how well an mmo stuck on the last patch of an expansion might age. Not sure people would react well, and I am not sure the playerbase would react well to losing legion to bfa, it would be like losing wrath to cata.

So are you also waiting for Dragonflight Classic to be announced then?

No, people seemed to enjoy it. But, how an expansion might age end patch is a factor one must consider. WIth that in mind think ill pass on cata. (dragonflight might be a bitter pill since it implies the potential loss of mop or legion)

They have yet to make a single Classic even close to as good as the originals that inspired them. So many here hated TBC, said it was way too different from the original, you all said the same thing about Wrath…now you expect that Cata Classic is going to be the one and only Classic that was like how it was before? Nope. That version will be completely different too.

2 Likes

I’m an old person. If Classic goes to BFA/Shadowlands and I’m still here I’ll be happy to be alive.

I would love to see BFA again. It was the best World PVP expansion they ever did. I understand how the PVE folks would leave as the systems had major issues but for us World PVPers you would see a bunch return. I guess its just a matter of perspective and the memories of good times had.

I’m holding out for Classic Last Titan. That was my favorite expansion.

I stopped playing back in the day shortly after Cata came out. The feel of the game changed and there was a lot more silliness added. Then Mist game out and I was like nope not gonna happen. So I never really got back into WoW until classic came out. I see the past repeating itself should it continue the expansion path that was done in the past.

1 Like

Yes. They need to stop at WOTLK and make those permenant. Or take SOD further with TBC, WOTLK etc (SoD is surprisingly a fresh spin on the classic era, its enjoyable)

2 Likes

Simple as I do not consider anything Cata or beyond as ‘classic’. I will play modern / retail and Wrath, TBC or classic era; including SoD/etc.

Anything else is all ‘retail’ to me as far as I’m concerned. Played it. Won’t go back unless the OG game world exists in them. Simple as; at least for me.

Any other ‘classic’ won’t be installed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.