If alliance players got a new race what would they want most?

I don’t mind Botani as a player race but they’re not really for me.

The list I made is my specific desires but I don’t see why anyone wouldn’t be able to take it as a start point and add or remove any particular races they’d like.

Botani would be cool.

Yeah it’s a pipe dream at this point for that reason especially.

I’m just still mad about it. Lol

1 Like

In order of how much I want them.
Naga
Snakes
Jinyu
Stoneborn

I was gonna Sethrak or Arakkoa, but…

2 Likes

Sethrak. Alliance needs a good monster race.

1 Like

Ok Dwarves and Elves…and Gnomes too…start doing your thing!

Oh … I think I got one that looks like it hasn’t been mentioned! The Pandarian Rabbit race seen here.

I also really want Leper Gnomes for the Horde.

1 Like

Blizz missed a step in which allied races they gave, in that they could have given alliance moose, and horde dark iron, bringing 2 different races to the other sides. Leper Gnomes would do this as well.

1 Like

Originally, I’d have said playable Naga would rightly be a Horde race, given the fact that night elves hate them and their Highborne/arcane magic focus would align them culturally with the blood elves (especially since Kael’thas accepted help from them).

Then they put Nightborne into the game and had them go Horde for an identical reason (similar culture to Blood elves, experience with an addiction to a magical well…etc). So I’m not sure >_> As much as I love Naga and would adore a playable option no matter the faction, the armor/mount issues would need work-arounds.

alliance still need playable jinyu. they joined the alliance back in MoP and should be playable. they could be another shaman race for alliance

3 Likes

A new race ally can play would be Dead all allys dead and then maybe they would actually play better that way :stuck_out_tongue:

Frost dwarf customization, don’t know that they need to be their own race. A cool new race would be Drakonid or something similar.

You literally have werewolves.

3 Likes

The wod cat people or the bfa snake people

But preferably the cats

3 Likes

Do the factions really want to play together? Is it because Alliance lost to the Horde? Why is this a thing? Genuine question.

I wAnNa Be a pUrDy BlOoD ElF

for real tho

dryads or idc

Ethereals or Saurok would be races I’d want, though Saurok feel more Horde.

1 Like

oh so well… oh dear…

oh! the ah saberon! that would be super cool especially feral druids could play as one back in wod… they then took the bipedal cat form away like a month or 2 later and gave it to bears during legion sad panda

I mean it would certainly make getting groupd together MUCH MUCH easier for one

I think Furbolgs are sort of the last “Allied” Alliance race not added yet. Furbolgs were an ally of the Night Elves & there was even that friendly tribe of them in the Draenei starter zone. I’m curious to see what their updated player character models would look like.

Tuskarr would be nice too though.

2 Likes

Tall gnomes