If alliance players got a new race what would they want most?

I’m genuinely curious! I’ve seen asks for Vrykrul and for Murlocks. I want to hear from alliance players about what they want most.

Naga, reasoning being is that naga used to originally be night elfs.

13 Likes

Low elves.

16 Likes

Sethrak or Botani

:snake: :leafy_green:

This would be fine too.

Honestly that anything isn’t another human or elf variant (I don’t count Naga since they’re extremely visually distinct.)

11 Likes

mix naga-nigh elf like Azshara

I wanted Vulpera… D:

1 Like

At least there’s cross faction play coming :pray:

1 Like

Vrykul are at the top of my list honestly. Would love to play a giant fantasyified Norseman who could use a blood elf as a bludgeoning weapon. My second place choice is furbolgs, cause a race of strong shamanistic bear men sounds pretty awesome to and player status could potentially save em from all going mad.

2 Likes

Yes, Naga would be epic, it’s one of the most request races. I imagine the horde will be crying though.

1 Like

I’d love furbolg or gnolls too. :pray:

1 Like

HATE to be the “victim” but Alliance got really screwed over with the allied races, mechagnomes and lightforged should have been additional customization options for the existing races: Draenai & Gnomes.

6 Likes

Oh wait I thought of a race I’d legit love to play. Those little mushroom guys in Maldraxus. I bleeping love their little warrior cries. It makes me so happy when I hear them! Could probably never have them wear transmog or anything, but I’d be cool with that. I just wanna REEEE and charge at people’s ankles to go omnomnom.

4 Likes

I agree with you here. Mostly because I think there should have been something more unique on the alliance side. I already got my dream race on horde so I’m not gonna be greedy and ask for more. xD

Ooooh this is the first time I’ve seen somebody ask for this. They are neat.

I want some form of tree/plant based race.

6 Likes

I’m not really a big fan of any of the small races: gnomes, vulpera, or goblins. I’m a transmog junkie and people really don’t notice what you’re wearing when your 2 feet 0. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Mogu, I want Mogu. I think that they would make an interesting fit on the Alliance. A race that went full-on “We will impose Order on you whether you like it or not” actually would work well with the Alliance which has always been more of the Order faction.

4 Likes

What’s interesting to me about this thread is that nobody’s really asked for the same thing so far. Unless I count 2 for botani.

Personally, Sethrak for Alliance. They need a complimentary to Vulpera (And Mechagnomes still didn’t count and were a utter flop). Otherwise if its Ogres for the Horde, then it MUST be Vrykul for Alliance, nothing fits better than trying to compete against another in a battle of the giants, along with the most fitting distant relatives from the Orcs and Human’s origins (Although Ogres and Orcs are more like cousins but you get what I mean).

2 Likes

Dryad comes to mind.

1 Like

Murlocs or Tuskarr

1 Like