If alliance players got a new race what would they want most?

Horde aligned humans.

1 Like

There are races on factions they don’t thematically fit (Void Elves, for example). This diversifies the factions. Besides, as I’d outlined before, my idea for Saberon is seeing them enlightened by Apexis Crystals and then taken in by the Draenei, taught about Magic and the Light.

I want to play a Tigerman Paladin!

Ok you got me. Some non-playable drunk humans that are not part of the story disprove what I said.

And I want cat people that aren’t humans with ears and a tail!

1 Like

I vote for Saberon. Horde can have Mok’nathal.

I’ve noticed, some Horde players seem to like the idea of some races that are just horrible, my question is, would you actually change to Alliance to play them, or do you just want a horrible idea for your own alt at the expense of something that the rest of the Alliance players might actually want.

1 Like

Like what.

Lightborne Undead
Tuskar
Fish People
Kobolds
Murlocs

1 Like

Murloc is the big one, furbolg, and gnolls are others I’ve seen suggested.

1 Like

Why are tuskar and fish people horrible? I thought they would be really cool and a good fit.

And yes I would play one. I have every race with all available heritage armors.

As for the rest, yeah I think the horrible but I didn’t suggest those.

Feel free to ask for them for the Horde then.

Tuskar? We’ve got enough fat race options with Pandaren and Kul Tirans, thank you.

Fish People? Really? Of all the fantasy animal races out there (including cat people, a popular choice and thematically appropriate to the Alliance which uses a lion for the crest of Stormwind), you’d rather the Alliance got, fish people? The Horde gets minotaurs and now fox people, yet you still want the cat people, and prefer to leave the Alliance with fish people?

You guys got wolves which is the flagstaff animal of the Horde.

Like I said, I think Tuskar and fish people are cool and to me that wouldn’t be a horrible choice. I also think you guys already got the horrible choices with mechagnomes and half of the Kul Tiran.

p.s. You’re getting pretty passionate about this… just remember I have no say in what the Alliance gets. Blizzard could decide to give us races that we’re not even mentioning in this thread.

Just doing a little comedy.

1 Like

Sorry. It’s hard to read sarcasm sometimes :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Like I said, feel free to ask for them on the Horde if you like them.

To be honest, I think Mechagnomes are good, but really needed to be expanded customization for Gnomes. There was obviously a lot of care put into their animations, like when they swim how their hands turn into propellers. They simply were not the right choice to pair with Vulpera for the Horde.

My apologies if it came off that way. I’m trying to explain why I don’t find those suggestions particularly appealing.

I’m hoping both factions could get some sort of dragon or reptile race soon.

1 Like

Zandalari trolls and Mag thar orcs would like a word with you.

I wouldn’t mind fish people on the Horde but both times we have encountered them they have been Alliance only allies.

Minus a few weirdos like Jogu, of course.

As for tuskar, I wouldn’t mind them being a Horde race at all. They have the same shamanistic, tribal feel that saberon do. Both races would fit in with us.

Leave Highmount- oh nevermind.

1 Like

Hahaha I WoW there argument is now null and void.

1 Like