If alliance players got a new race what would they want most?

Not that I know of.

i main a Human Paladin, but i play all other races, classes and specs.

Is not going to happen. I’m very sure they will be given to us Horde-players so we can access the Worgen-model at one point.

Absolutely not! As a tauren I forbid this :rage:

I think Jinyu/Ankoan and/or Tuskar would be cool. The Alliance only has one monster race, I think they need another!

They should get all of them, including the Sethraks. The Alliance lacks diversity and fun races to play. Three of the human races could be put into one alone. Maybe it is really at the time to add a subclass system to the game.

Yesssssss!! I’ve always asked for those.

So, what model from the Horde does the Alliance get in this exchange? We swapped elf models before, after all.

To be honest, if there’s any Alliance specific model I expect the Horde to get, its the Kul Tiran model so the Horde can get Ogres (or Mok’Nathal).

Light-forged Forsaken perhaps? Or an unique races which is something you guys desperately need. Sethraks would be a great race.

Rexxar shares a model with male Kul Tirans and for a second that got me hopeful we would eventually get half ogres.

Eredar would be cool too but I think they would make a better second choice for Alliance DHs.

Saberon is my #1 pick for the Horde for an allied race.* Ogres is my #1 pick for a brand new race.

i want dual-headed alliance ogres.

dont tell me they dont belong in alliance youre wrong :3

They don’t belong to the Alliance. At all.

And I don’t care what neutral ogre you’ll use as an example. Khadgar is neutral but that doesn’t make humans Horde.

2 Likes

How about no?

Sethrak also use the Worgen model, the female one. Seems to me like the Horde is unilaterally winning this exchange.

Some form of Ogres is overdue for the Horde at this point. It’d also be nice if Trolls got a second model option so they could be the bulkier models and play as Forest/Ice trolls.

I think Eredar joining the Horde could work, considering its unlikely Velen would take them in, and if they’re looking for redemption, well, that is the Horde’s main thing.

Sorry to say we’ll always disagree on this. Saberon is one of my highest picks for an Alliance Allied Race. We need more monstrous/non-human races, and the Saberon color palette brings in some shades we really could use on our side. All of our races are humans, gray, purple, or blue skinned. Some bright reds and golds would be welcome.

That and we should get something from WoD as well. Can’t say Arrakoa, the Zandalari Druids use that model.

2 Likes

Horde is always winning because we are the pet faction of the developers.

1 Like

How dare you. It’s been my dream since WoD to literally fight with the Alliance like cats and dogs.

The Alliance can have Tuskar, fish people or sneks for their second monster race.

You’ve got Vulpera. Everyone knows foxes are Cat Software running on Dog Hardware. So, enjoy.

How about this. Horde can have Tuskar and fish people, we’ll take the Sethrak and Saberon. We’re due some quality Allied Races for a change.

I’d normally point out how Naga have the xmog problem, but after the fiasco of mechagnones outside of heritage armor and a VERY few select mog collections, who knows.

We may see them at some point, I think they are in the row of “in case of emergency drop this on the playerbase” glass enclosures at blizzard HQ.

1 Like

Yes, you guys def are due for this. No offense/nothing personal to people that like these but I think mechagnomes and female KTs are absolutely terrible and Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves.

But saberon are a shamanistic and savage race. They are way more Horde themed than Alliance.

Both races are good enough for the Alliance but you do not release Mechagnomes against the Vulpera. Whoever was in charge of making the decision really does not know how Alliance-players feel.

Should have always been the Sethrak.

Disagree.

1 Like

Err I don’t even know what you’re showing me.