If a user you ignore creates a thread…

If that were true it would be awfully quiet around here.

Most result in dozens or hundreds of posts with people arguing, not so much ignoring. Some do, sure, but 90%? lol

1 Like

this is an argument

“blizzard, I dislike SL, Zereth Mortis specifically, here is X why I do not like, maybe if you change it to Y, then Z would be a much better experience to all”

this isn’t

“Bad game! Ion bad! Fire him now!! blizzard steals milk LUL”

and almost every “feedback/argument” thread are like the latter

Wasn’t he referring to if Beau’s “I block you, you can’t see my posts either” wish would cause this? Or did I muddle contexts?

You are hung up on this.

2 Likes

alright, if anyone trolls in a transmog thread they deserve to be sent straight into the maw to pick souls up for pelagos with sylvanas.

2 Likes

No, they are locked for specific reasons by the moderators, but posts are not time locked. For example this post is active and note the date:

1 Like

imagine ignoring or muting anybody

if you’re gonna talk smack, expect to get smack, plain and simple

words on the internet should not penetrate your skin that easily

1 Like

And if you’re going to ignore someone, actually ignore them. Don’t then just use it as part of some trolling song and dance to try and hurl insults at them to see if you can get them angry or start a proxy argument.

“Hur Hur, that person is such an idiot, I have them blocked after all. Hur hur, I still read what they say though so I can call them an idiot with other people. Hur Hur.”

Okay, I imagined it and it seems like a free, great move for my mental health, as well as a time-saver and a de-escalatory tool.

i know a better way to deal with forum deplorables

but itll get you banned for 24 hours

Hehehe, I sometimes imagine that too.

lol you’re just making excuses to be toxic and not have to get in trouble for it.

1 Like

you do the same with in game alt mailing too though

1 Like

Do I? Any proof?

Says the possible cinderpetal alt…

3 threads per hour is a lot lol

An idiot still remains an idiot. Blocked or not. :smiley:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/911061686386044980/956405903404441600/Screenshot_182.png

your worries are invalidated now

1 Like

Not quite. It’s possible to have multiple accounts.