If a user you ignore creates a thread…

It shouldn’t show up on your new threads list. Auto-mute that thread! For example, everyone who is ignoring me has to see this thread on their list even though they’ve ignored me already. And if they click on it, they’re going to lack context because all it says is “ignored content.” I think that if you ignore someone, it should ignore their threads too. It’s a good feature to have on the forums, just one idea to make it even better.

Somewhat related, I think there should be an hourly 3-thread cap, so nobody can make more than 3 threads per account in an hour. (But let people make however many they want on tech support, ptr, and bug report)

10 Likes

agree with first suggestion disagree with second suggestion.

1 Like

Hey! I don’t make 3 threads in an hour and I feel like people already ignore me. :frowning:

Except for you…
Except for Dreadmoon…
Except for Evilmuffin…
Except for Simplyred…

5 Likes

My vote is no on this one dawg.

Yes I don’t ignore you because you’re so adorable, how could I ignore you? Also you are consistently good, it takes repeat annoyances to get me to click the bye felicia button.

2 Likes

I shall consult the crystal ball to decide if I ignore you.

stares into your scalp

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Looks clean.

2 Likes

People honestly only ignore people on here because they’re immaturely trying to get a rise out of them or because they can’t handle being disagreed with.

1 Like

Actually, I think if someone you have on ignore starts a thread, it should show on the index. But the content should be viewable if you want to click through into the first post. Maybe a toggle.

1 Like

I agree - I shouldn’t even have to see this thread.

1 Like

I don’t ignore you.

I just often don’t have anything to add to whatever it is you’re saying.

2 Likes

It’s a good idea, I mean more options are always nice. Maybe a toggle that you could do in settings if you want to hide threads from people you ignored or not.

I think you mean, ‘get to’

1 Like

Woah you are level 10!? Is this always what level you were?

I just want someone who is being ignored to completely disappear from a thread for you, and for your posts to be invisible to them.

Some people on here can’t handle being ignored…lol not enough attention from their parents it would seem.

1 Like

Imo if you have to ignore someone you can’t take criticism and therefore the other person wins and proves them right

I also would say that even if you ignore them and you reply to their post/threads you should get a notification saying “If you reply then you remove them from their ignore list and be put on a 2 week CD” which then you make the choice to say yes or don’t reply

That way you can think twice before you do the “gotcha”

1 Like

I understand this feeling, but I just want to make sure I’m not silencing anybody. Like if I ignore you, for example, if anyone who I ignore can’t see my thread, then that silences you from any interactions that happen in that thread. I think that people should be allowed to say what they want, and I should be allowed to not see it if I don’t want.

But it makes them feel self important! That’s an important feeling after all. :wink:

They can win, I don’t mind :rofl: I just come here for all the people I like and to complain about the low gnome count

2 Likes

I see a level 60 dranei shaman Beaupeep on a different server using a similar mog.

1 Like