If a GM could grant you 1 item for free

I’d like this dude to get a new kidney, that’s my item

7 Likes

Hugs. < A little teared up right now, not gonna lie >

2 Likes

I would probably wish for a beautiful mansion. Then I would sell this mansion for plenty of money. I do not need a mansion for myself, even a studio apartment would be alright as long as it is quiet. And I could buy this apartment and have enough left over to give a good gift to my parents and stop working.

1 Like

In game, would want a big buff Tauren lady to notice me and appreciate me the same way I appreciate them.

Outside of game, a winning Powerball or Mega millions ticket.

1 Like

Anathema/Benediction. I’m still mad that NPCs get to use that staff, but they never added a way for us to do a questline to earn it after they removed Naxx.

1 Like

Sole Winning lotto ticket for next record breaking jackpot

Would take care of anything else

2 Likes

Can’t you still get that if you do Gilneas instead of Exile’s Reach?

I’d like Ashes of A’lar. Dang thing won’t drop.

This. So I would never have to go back to SoO again.

1 Like

Would love a set of pauldrons made of vulpera skulls adorning the edges.

Up until a few days ago I’d have said Junkheap Drifter (aka The Wheel Mount). I must’ve killed Rustfeather like 100 times on my mechagnome. Tried all last year off and on.

Then I figured I’d unlock mechagon on this character just because I hadn’t seen it in awhile. First rustfeather kill, the drifter drops! I don’t think I’ve ever had that happen before, and now it’s my favorite mount even though I just unlocked flying in ZM so won’t be using it much.

Only thing I ever worked harder at was Judgment shoulders, I think it was literal years of trying off and on (probably since sometime before Legion) before I finally got those in the last year too. Just in time for me to realize that although it’s an awesome oldschool set, there are just newer nicer options for most races.

Out of stuff that can’t be got at all now my trolls would sure like a Zulian Tiger. And the rest of my characters certainly wouldn’t mind it either.

That GM shirt that kills everything within 30 feet (yards?).

Primal Gladiator’s plate leggings (elite)

I have the rest of the set, but GMs can’t “verify that I qualified” for the legs. :sob:

Congratulations!

I gave up on it once I got the meta one. Other than crafting bmah boxes I don’t think I will ever do anything there again.

1 Like

Does it have to be game related? If not, I want someone to give me a 4 bedroom, 3 bath log home in Alaska.

I wasn’t even aware there was another one! I had all but given up as well, I think at one point I was camping him with 2-3 characters and still coming up empty.

Honestly I just opened and killed him once on a lark on this character and there it was. I think I’d given up all hope, which in my experience is right about when my luck turns around lol.

1 Like

A pair of black tights. Ok if it was two I’d like the BFA whistle but I can live without that but black tights for my Blood Elf hunters and warlocks.

And hey if Blood Elves get too much stuff, then give them to everyone but that’s what I want:

A pair of black tights.

A box with $1 billion in it. :wink:

1 Like

Flight …
/Then I could stop looking

mimiron’s head.

A debit card with unlimited funds and no expiration date.