If a GM could grant you 1 item for free

… what would it be?

1 Like

Bobby Kotick’s pink slip.

23 Likes

a lifetime sub

5 Likes

I would take any BiS trinket most likely. Instead of a great vault system. I would create a roulette wheel that each week you add any Item you want and do not have with currency you get from completing that content it comes from… and after several weeks of feeding the wheel you get chances to spin. Maybe you get 3 Items along with say 2 chunks of Gold and 2 chunks of Valor or something you would also gain that would be worth if you didnt get the item. And every time you miss you have a greater chance to eventually gain those items or even make it a random Cache!

1 Like

Garrosh Hellscream as a mount

Either as him carrying me on his shoulders, or the other thing

3 Likes

Atiesh. Simply a glorious staff.

5 Likes

lesss goooo :sunglasses:

A pizza.
God, if only I had 10k bitcoins to trade for a Pizza right now.

4 Likes

Would it ever be taken away under any circumstance or would it be mine no matter what forever to use how I chose and the playerbase and Blizz would just have to live with it?

If it could never be taken away from me no matter how I chose to use it then I would want the original Martin’s Fury :laughing: not the currently fixed one you’ll find if you look on wowhead.

https://www.engadget.com/2014-04-25-wow-archivist-the-martin-fury-incident-friday.html

If it could be taken away, :person_shrugging: then I don’t care just find something not in my collection and give it to me.

1 Like

Without question: Tusks of Mannoroth.

As an Orc Warrior??? Yeah… zero hesitation. I would just pray to change it to a 1% drop rate. You don’t have to GIVE it to me… but for it to be a 0.005% drop rate?? cmon man…

5 Likes

Night Elf Mohawk Grenade

5 Likes

oh thats good, i shoulda said that.

1 Like

I always wanted the original palomino horse that’s no longer available. I don’t even need it for free; I’d pay the gold for it.

2 Likes

Swift Zulian Tiger

12 Likes

This is the correct answer.

1 Like

murloc xmog. kind of like the blizzcon yeti one but a murloc one instead

2 Likes

I’d want the Reins of the Ancient Frostsaber, for all my characters!

6 Likes

The Corrupted Ashbringer.

lmao.

5 Likes

As a reference to WoW’s History, the Martin’s Fury Shirt, when that had the ability to kill anything with 100 charges, with the original flavor text.

But Realistically the Fluorescent Green Mechanostrider. which is an unobtainable item.

1 Like

An art commission of my guild.

1 Like