If a GM could grant you 1 item for free

Baby Blizzard Bear.

2 Likes

rn i’d be all in for a 278 poxstorm :wink:

i should probably ask for more tho lol

Probably the Razzashi Raptor mount from OG ZG.

A friend and I farmed the place together many years ago and made a deal: If one of us got the tiger the other got the raptor.

I should see if it’s a thing that appears on the BMAH, but I doubt it since I haven’t ever heard about it. Seen plenty of the Tigers though.

A 200 acre farm with equestrian facilities and a nice log home on it.

In the East TN or North GA mountains

3 Likes

If we’re talking strictly actual in-game items, Blackrock Bulwark. So expensive, so beautiful…

Recently vacationed in those exact spots, needed to escape Florida for a bit. Now I wish I had a second home that way. Somewhere near Asheville NC maybe. Absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

The Top Hat given to new Gilneans that can’t be transmogged.

1 Like

Tyrael’s Hilt. Because someday I’m probably going to cave and try buying an unredeemed code and the thought kinda scares me.

Frostmourne with heirloom styled scaling stats that maxes out at mythic raid stats.

Yes Frostmourne exists as a usable weapon.

2 Likes

A new tiger mount
Or maybe a new panther mount

1 Like

Galleon. 4k+ kills over like… 7 years now? I just want my Tuesdays back.

2 Likes

I’ll take the Sword of a Thousand Truths.

1 Like

If it’s an in-game item, Tyrael’s Hilt for Mini Tyrael or the Blue Murloc Egg for Murky, since without a miracle those are two pets that sadly will never be added to my collection.

If it’s not limited to in-game items, yeah I’m gonna go with this one:

A sweet house on a few acres of land to set up a homestead would be nice, but Bobby’s pink slip would benefit so many more people than just myself. Bonus points if I get to snipe his golden parachute and redistribute it to his victims and abused employees.

A new kidney. I lost one to cancer and the one I have left isn’t working very well.

4 Likes

This is coming in Dragonflight, I think; transmogable white/gray items.

The OG, Naxramas 40 version.

I want this too.

2 Likes

Mighty Caravan Brutosaur, because removing an item that conveys such a quality-of-life perk is mind boggling.

3 Likes

The swift Zulian tiger mount. I tried a lot of time to get the tiger before the raid changed but I never got lucky on it. Never had that much gold either to buy it from the black market.

4 Likes

The heavenly onyx noodle.

2 Likes

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_a_Thousand_Truths?file=SW_075t.png

1 Like

There are many things I want, many behind barriers I wouldn’t mind seeing nerfed, but nothing I want to be straight “given”