If 1 million people are playing this game

Well I mean theres tons of people surprised when a patch launches so its not entirely surprising that no one took part in a poll. If 1600 people participated I guarantee there’s more than a million playing.

i did it my self so yeah you can. its a bug

fun fact, you are wrong. may not always work for everyone but it did for me and lots of others

3 Likes

so what you’re saying is I’m not wrong and that you’re just abusing a bug.

there there

it will be ok

no, he is saying you’re wrong, and you are.

3 Likes

oof, I’m weeping at you abusing a bug. The tears, they just keep flowing.

the current forums are garbage, I’ve honestly given up on caring about people abusing them. Especially when abusing them is the only way to get full functionality out of them (looking at you T3)

I have a feeling that even many of us forum regulars ignored that pointless poll. It is like me running a poll asking my relatives how many children they each have. I already know that answer, so why do a poll? Blizzard could flat out tell us right now exactly 100% accurate what percent of people have their cloaks at each level.

1 Like

the only thing that really makes it stand out is that it’a a blue posted poll. blues usually only post on fluff threads, and i couldn’t tell when was the last time i saw one.

1 Like

You get the cloak from the intro quest.

I’m pretty most sure have it on at least one character.

There are very sweet people in this forum.
There are very smart people in this forum.
There are very funny people in this forum.
There are very helpful people in this forum.

The above groups do not constitute the majority of people in this forum.

And that seems EXACTLY like the population in the game. In trade chat I see a lot of drivel, a fair amount of nastiness, loads of attention-getting behavior, and some cool people . . .just like I do here.

The main difference is that, in-game, most people stay quiet. They are quiet when they like stuff and quiet when they don’t, quiet when they stay subbed and quiet when they leave. And it makes perfect sense that that wouldn’t be reflected here because this is a place specifically created for communication.

i do. i have a level 1 on one toon.

Okay. Cool.

When did this poll even take place? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4% is all that comes to the forums, posting at all. Blizzard has stated that. Others will only come if they have a problem/question they can’t solve, which is when you see people with (1) post.

So you’d have to actually look at 4% of one million, then how many took the poll from THAT number.

Even the 4% of us here, are not going to notice or bother with every thread.

Yeah I looked at the post and didnt even pick one.

I didn’t even know there was a poll

also the vast majority of players for WoW West are EU.

Is this a recent change? The first half of january my sub was inactive and it would only let me like comments, i couldn’t actually post anything. When i tried it have me the green exclamation point system notice that i had no game time and couldn’t post. After that it took the text box away completely

its a BUG, not intended

does not always work for everyone but it has for me at times and plenty of others

That makes sense, it’s Blizzard after all. But on topic, i think most people that actively play the game and enjoy it use discord and icy veins more than they use these forums. Those places actually give advice on playing and aren’t mostly trolls like the official forums have become

it’s funny, most companies actively seek feedback from their customers. kroger gives me 50 fuel points to do a survey on their receipt. others put you in a drawing or offer freebies. blizzard has a forum, but doesn’t promote it, or attempt to utilize it fully. why even have a forum, and the expense of maintaining it?

1 Like