Ideal Horde Council set up

Zahir, why would anyone allow the rival faction to own the land in front of their walls?

Why would anyone allow an faction with this past to hold a part of your territory?

I play both factions and play on eu. I can’t switch to my main.

Because Blizzard chose to put Orgrimmar there twenty years ago.

That is where Orgrimmar is.

Even if we close the gate, it is Orgrimmar’s wall.

Why would we allow the rival faction to own the land in front of one’s walls?

you pay a sub for US server just to post to US forums?

I don’t understand why people do this.

The starting version of the game is on the US, but you can write on the forum.

There is a subscription to EU. On the US, no.

Because its their land since the horde arrived in kalimdor and the nightelfs are known since the wota happened to be pretty peaceful. In other words,.if you let them alone, they will let you do your stuff. Don’t attack them and kill them and you will have an peaceful neighbor.

So peaceful indeed that they don’t care of you die or not or fight against centaur or other stuff or struggle to survive, its simple not their problem

Maybe Blizzard should remove that feature.

1 Like

Not exactly^^

Before BFA, I would have thought that was cool. But I think for people who still buy into the faction stuff, there needs to be time spent to rebuild what the factions actually represent for their respective playerbases before trying to mix any of them. And even then, I’m not sure what would be the least volatile to try out: both sides’ pandaren, maybe? They seem pretty forgettable.

1 Like

What for?
Will the unification of all forums happen?

So you think it’s okay to have the rival faction own land in front of your capital, no matter the circumstances? So say, Horde can keep Zoram’gar and Shatterspear War Camp and Shatterspear Vale (since the Shatterspear Tribe joins the Horde here).

You cant accept other opinions eh?

2 Likes

I would be for merging the forums but I also would like something in place where a person could only post on their main character. It’s hard to take level 10 alts seriously.

it’s just hard to reconcile the fact that some people have even admitted to not even playing the game and still post here so when it comes to biases, I don’t know if level 10 players have actually played the game enough to have credibility.

It may be an entirely bad take but that’s what it feels like for me.

Nah just have a Forum ID system and unify the forums.

Alt-jumping is a plague upon the earth and dividing the forum by region is incoherent.

6 Likes

I expect them to be fully destroid yet. And its exist a difference here. The horde want place from the nightelfs for protection…and which faction have tried to end the nightelfs???

The nightelfs at this point have every right to be distrustfull toward the horde and this means not allowing any horde presence in their territorys.

Or what would you do in such a case if your neighbor have multiple times tried to kill you and startet big offensives militarywise.

Not the nightelfs started this wars. Not the nightelfs must proof their changing sociaty, the horde must

the only real need for it is language barrier really.

(but it’s mostly because US players don’t speak anything but English usually, maybe some Spanish, French maybe)

Start with groups that have the least amount of baggage with one another and don’t normally get the focus of events. Dwarves and Trolls. Blood Elves and Gnomes. Tauren and Worgen. Goblins and Draenei. Groups that would be the least likely to have pre-existing prejudices towards each other and would be more likely to be mutually curious.

Build those links, and then you can start using those connections to start thawing relations between the big four (Night Elves, Orcs, Humans, and Undead) who all have lots of baggage with one another.

HM. Is it normal for a faction to establish its capital on the border with a foreign territory, knowing the owner of the territory, and declare this land its own?

1 Like

Yes it’s called settler colonialism

1 Like