Ideal corruption selection after today's post

Just a place to post what corruptions everyone is going to consider good for themselves or is numerically the best. Interested to see what y’all are wanting to go after.

1 Like

ill probably go for haste ones as they work well both for tank and healing. I don’t forsee myself in mythic raids so not worried about absolute best of best

1 Like

After picking up a rank 3 TD to get my rank 6 for cleave content I’ll probably stack 11 9 (edit: I can’t count)*gushing wounds unless sims disagree.
Eventually I’d like a full haste set to try it out for survival or at the very least junkyard but any new information will push that plan back.

2 Likes

Would also like to know. I know for PvP I’m going to run %vers with probs a few gushings.

Gushing will be nerfed once everyone has 2-3. That or it will be extremely expensive/rare in the store. Vers amps and procs will be BiS for ret pvp.

7 Rank 1 Ineffable Truths for HPal. Throw in some T2s and Racing Pulses once you have 210% IT and as corruption permits.

God mode will be something like 3 IT T2 2 IT T1s 2 RPs.

I’m sure there’d be a cap of ITs you’d want; you can only holy shock once per gcd. Unless you’re only using it for the wings uptime.

Yeah. 110% get’s you holy shock spam if it procs during wings. 200% get’s you right back to wings if it procs 3x in a row which it seems to do a fair amount. It can have dead times of over 2 minutes though. Anything over 200% has diminishing returns based on the proc patterns.

Edit - 210-220% sounds like it will get you holy shock spam outside of wings but I haven’t had the option to test it.

REALLY hoping this is the case, but with how Blizzard is, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they didn’t nerf it.

I just happened to get a socketed 465 cut this week cause I knew this was come up after the interview. Been used to nzoth sword, but likely will use gushing. After that unsure lol

I’ve heard gushing is the best per point of corruption.

They are nurfing gushing by 35% so I wouldn’t stack it.

I just seen that as well.

So now whats the meta now, % stat corruptions?

icyveins says mastery x3 or so, honed mind (mastery proc) x2 or so, and ineffable truth x1.

WoWhead says infinite starts for single, devastation for aoe, and void ritual is an okay fallback.

I came to start a similar thread and see one already has so gg!!! What are the Ret Paladins going to stack for raids now that gushing is nerfed?

Anyone mind looking at my toon and recommending me a corruption to target?

I have gushing still simming higher after the nerf

Simc/raidbots have not been updated for the GW nerf

The best corruption to go for is no corruption at all. Sure, this will make me weaker then my peers, but this system is not good. I will not partake in it.

1 Like

Me personally, as a ret, I really am looking for those pieces with crit/haste buffs. To watch your haste suddenly zoom up to like 40% or higher and watch your cd’s disappear even for that moment is quite nice.