Ideal Class for Zandalari

So I’m pretty stoked for the Zandalari to come out and I really want to play one, the question is, what class?

Out of the available classes, what do you guys feel fits the Zandalari theme most or what will you yourself be playing? I’m torn between a Zandalari Warrior, Druid (Cause Dinos) or a Monk, but the later mainly being due to I love the class, not so much the class combination with the race.

I will be race-changing my Troll Druid to Zandalari Troll.

3 Likes

Druid or paladin.

3 Likes

Doing Paladin because Horde will finally have a Paladin option that isn’t super bulky or super dainty looking.

2 Likes

I am leaning toward warrior because I really liked their plate sets. Unless there is truth to this talk that they are getting paladins. In that case I would make a paladin.

Personally I don’t feel Monk fits a Zandalari, however if you do love that class then I say play it. I’m sure the animations would look pretty nice with a Zandalari troll. I would choose probably a Paladin or Druid or Shaman.

1 Like

Its confirmed that they are indeed getting paladins my beefy friend

3 Likes

Yes can’t wait to make my alt Paladin Zandalari! Very exciting. While I do love my Belf Pally and will keep her that way, I do want an alt pally and love that it can be a troll!

Paladin. The golden zealotry is an odd but apt fit.

1 Like

Nice, then I will make another. Oh. Now I am excited for them to come out.

2 Likes

There are going to be so many zandalari paladins running around that the amount of belfs and tauren combined will not even be close to zandalari paladins.

Think about the only horde options for paladin… a cow with floppy arm animations while running and jumping… or a sissy boy blood elf that stands with his junk sticking out like a perv.

My pally will be a zandalari.

4 Likes

Yeah, Druid. For Zandalari AND Kul’tiran. Druid forms, best forms.

2 Likes

I keep thinking paladin too, I just don’t feel like it fits though. I love my Tauren Paladin, and I have a human one. I’m thinking Shaman personally. My Kil’Tiran will be a druid, because the wicker-druids seem fun. Very new age.

1 Like

I feel you on that I dont feel as if it particularly fits as well. I suppose there could be some stretch saying that they were a part of Zul’s regiment who went to Pandaria and ended up learning their ways but yea… was trying to find a more class appropriate fit. Forgot about Paladin option so maybe between Warrior, Paladin and Druid :thinking:

Night Warrior!

I would love a troll shaman if they had the cool looking troll shammy armor. Can’t remember where I saw it, but it had wooden shoulders w/ the crude face carved in it.

Druid and paladin,
Probably gonna play them both if I can, just wish there was a warlock option, like zandalari gonna get monk but not warlock wtf?

3 Likes

If that were the case they wouldn’t be monks simply due to the hatred between the Zul’s regiment that went to Pandaria. Which is probably how they can be monks anyway. They aren’t a part of Zul’s little group. Though monks follow celestials unless they’re some sort of Loa monk or something. Not sure what their explanation for that one may be, but monk is quite fun!

I personally find class fantasy of warrior boring myself, but they’re a good class and what not. It does technically fit the race too. I’d say druid then if you want to be “unique” and open to multiple specs.

1 Like

Believe that shoulder armor you’re talking about comes from the AB quartermaster in Arathi Highlands.

Cool. Thank you. I ammend my choice then to paladin and shaman.

1 Like