Idea to replace Raider IO

I think that it’s a start, but there might be an issue with people wanting to play with others who haven’t done the same content as them. It would be nice to have a ladder system though, sounds cool. I’d like to only do the MOTHERLODE and Atal’Dazar. I love those dungeons so much!

I don’t make any judgements about a person’s worth with anything in a video game. I only decide if I am inviting them to my group or not. Has nothing to do with worth.

You don’t immediately get a spot in my group because you want one. How entitled of you.

4 Likes

One thing Blizzard seems to have a problem with in general is that they can’t decide whether dungeons should be an immersive exploration-based experience like you might have had in Blackrock Mountain before the BiS List Era, or if they should be race tracks. I’m not against them being race tracks but they should lean into it more. Have actual scoring mechanisms. Let me see who’s the objectively better player as they get more Dungeon Good Boy Points or whatever. I actually enjoyed GRifts somewhat since running around collecting time orbs feels very arcadey, but M+ feels like they build the places to be immersive, then staple on half-baked shortcuts and timers, and fill them with trash until a spreadsheet says the dungeon is challenging enough.

Uhhh what? I didn’t even say anything about finding groups or getting things done. Thats not even the topic of the post…

I hate this idea. M+ is one of if not wows most popular content now. Why ruin it because everyone wants to dps all the time and are entitled to groups the second they queue with no xp