Idea for AH Mount

The real rub is oribos has no ah.

Anyone with the mount didnt have an issue

I literally swapped to engineer for its ah in oribos

Otherwise what an inconvenience

1 Like

Well then that would just mean I’d have to get back in to the gold making game for real for real, in order to buy those mounts with gold… and I don’t think some people would like that very much. I was kind of ruthless at that.

… it was fun though. I think I like my retirement gold making for now.

I think goldsink mounts will keep appearing in the game.

Currently a gooey slime saber mount has been datamined we dont know if that will be a gold sink mount or for some sort of a meta achievement.

As a solo casual player i would like the opportunity to farm these gold sink mounts on my own time.

Hence i feel the brutosaur mount should’ve never been removed.

2 Likes

I mean a toy would work

1 Like

I did.

1 Like

Unlikely as the reason they removed the mount was because they didn’t want this to be the case

So you can forget ever seeing an AH mount again (probably) :laughing:

new AH mount without the absurd gold cost.
Literally just an advantage for whales who already have the AH advantage in the first place when the price is that high.
New Engineering AH bot too.
Stop using the AH as a hook to funnel us thru Cap cities.

1 Like

lmao…funny thing about that is I see players all the time who clearly dont have either of the repair mounts. Otherwise why are they making a mad dash for mine or someone elses when its out?
Ive been chewed out over dropping mine while someone was still using it. lol. No reason to do that if they have their own.
As per usual, blizzard is full of monkey giblets and making up lying excuses why theyve removed content.

Watch them put it in the store.

1 Like

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:
Engineers get more mobility, a list of cool useful gadgets and AH’s everywhere.
I dropped one profession off ALL my alts and took engineering instead.
Its the only profession that is about making my game better.

Lazy :slight_smile:
I do this lol, I don’t want to swap to the mammoth even though I have it keybound because then I have to swap back to my other mount and I just can’t be bothered to do that every time :man_shrugging:

Making gold is a skill, too. And we were told it was limited a year before it was taken out.

Best purchase in my wow career is liquidating all my assets (pets mostly) along with all the gold I got from missions in wod and Legion and buying that mount.

1 Like

I dont thnk Ive ever used someone elses except that very first time I saw the yak and wondered what it was.
When I found it had transmog on it, I immediately bought one and then got the mammoth too just to have it.

I dont believe anything that comes out of blizzard at this point. They lie so much about motivations that theres no reason to take them seriously…instead just watch and see what they do.
De-evolution to excuse taking water walking off a water walking bug? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
Not even my ex could excel as well as bliz does with the lameness of the excuses and petty crap that they do. And she wrote the book on Petty Crap, lmao.

1 Like

I think we’ll see a mailbox mount before we see another AH mount, honestly.

Repair mounts were a massive qol increase, the AH mount was very clearly a sales tactic. I tried to convince myself it was for economy stabilization and weaken deep pockets but that clearly wasn’t the case since you can play 25 min a day and speed run through the calling and mission ya le for 2.5k easy gold per character in SL.

If it’s introduced again eventually outside of the bmah it’s going to end up being cost restrictive again for majority of the player base.

Would prefer accessible AH in current content outside of eng personally.

Vulpera racial is just so huge for this reason though. Having access directly to org AH once an hour is huge. Extra bag space is amazing for the same reasons. Qol improvements that are meaningful without giving me a huge competitive advantage.

Just keep all FOMO stuff gone. BMAH is a decent middle ground for the mount

I really hate i took blacksmithing and mining when i started the game. Thought i could make dope weapons and armor.

Now i have a prof thats lame that i dont want to dump in case it becomes ok and has old recipes. Also 100% leveled through all xpacs

So i had to dump mining to take engi

1 Like

good choice.
What I did was roll a Tauren druid for herbing and a HM tauren for mining. Theyre both soo much faster at farming that it was worth rolling new characters.
That way I have my farmers who are fast and I can take any other professions I want on my playing characters.

I made my rogue the miner since he can stealth and sap to avoid combat at nodes

I have a sky golem for herbs but the fact o have to land is annoying.

Druids op

I too agree with you the BMAH is a great Middle ground for the mount.

But currently the mount has not showed up on Any US realms since 7 months, it only showed up on a Eu realm of Hyjal last month after a 6 months hiatus.

So with the current numbers that we have it could show up on your realm once every couple of years to a decade.

And when it does show up it will be instantly gold capped.
So basically Obtaining it is currently Impossible unless you have a toons on multiple realms with gold cap camping the BMAH.

So my request is only to improve this predicament just increase the rate at which it appears on the BMAH so its atleast its realistic to obtain it. :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: :sauropod: