I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

Because sitting on your moral high ground, never having to face any real challenge to your beliefs or morality isn’t interesting.

8 Likes

Personally, I want justice, not revenge. If anything it would be exact what defines the Alliance. The Alliance has generally been a shining beacon in very dark Azeroth, if anything, I consider maintain the moral highground the reward for having to always get hit first.

And I say the Alliance gets enough of it. To the point that Varian had to drastically change from his hype aggressive stance to actually being more reasonable. Same with Anduin, instead of always perusing the path of peace now he has no choice but to fight.

Velen also ended up getting his faith tested when his son die, but for the most part I’m glad he realize the light is something more powerful than that. Magni had to change his entire outlook about how he should have treated his daughter, Moira had to well, be less scheming and actually fight with people as oppose to being some dominating figure. Vereesa had to learn to led go of her anger and realize her kids were more important and her reward for it was not ending up undead and possible as bitter as Sylvanas.

1 Like

The Vampire thing will probably be let go when you let go the ‘All Horde must be decimated of culture, rights, homes and anything good! / Thalyssra & Lor’Themar must die! / Horde are the incarnation of evil & savagery - I’d side with the Burning Legion, Old Gods or anyone just to achieve that goal or wipe them out!’ dealio.

Vamps, Highelves and devoted-Zealots such as yourself are going to be around for a long, looooong time. :stuck_out_tongue:

… Though there are some things I can agree with time to time, so at least you can be somewhat reasoned with :thinking: Unlike Treng, arguing with that one is … exhausting :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Actually, it doesn’t. The narrative changes to benefit the Alliance leader. Just mash “F” for forgiveness and “win” every time.

I would like to enter one thing into the record.
I don’t really want to help the bad guys to destroy the Horde.

I, would much rather just cut out the Horde entirely from my narrative. So no more working together, no more friendly interaction. If the Horde wants to fight Nzoth good for them but don’t come crawling to my spaceship to do it.

I only push for three things that I want to see from BFA:

1. Stop telling me the Horde is not evil. I have seen them do evil over and over again.

2. Don’t make me team up with those filth. We need to fight Nzoth? Fine but I don’t need Lorthemar standing side by side with Jaina. No sir. No!
    Blizzard can use two verions of the raid where depending on which faction is raiding. They are leading the charge. Just like the ICC raid.

3. To end this expansion on a satisfying note I want the Horde humiliated just like they humiliated us. Imagine something like “Saurfang face in the dirt with someone’s foot on his neck from the Alliance”. I don’t even want him dead. Just incredibly put down and shamed. The death is just icing on the cake.
    I want the whole Horde to pay. Not just Sylvanas.

And that’s pretty much it. I don’t think its asking for too much like… you want to end the Horde as a faction or some other nonsense people accuse me of.

5 Likes

Guilty by association. I would have not given her any magic fruit if she was going to stab me in back as soon as I turn my back on her.

I really dont think Sylvanas will simply be forgiven. Personally I’m waiting to see where BfA ends. I honestly dont expect it will be like MoP. We probably have about 3 more to find out anyway.

You think the problem is Sylvanas? You kidding me?

Oh I dont think BfA will end well either for the Horde. I also am not stupid enough to think they will destroy an entire faction. My ideal scenario for BfA ending is the Horde is forced to pay reparation, forced to abandon/have their holding totally destroyed in Ashenvale and Forced to give up all of Lordearon. That would be a good start in term of any atonement.

1 Like

So basically a short description in the upcoming novel.
Nothing in game.
And the Horde can pretend they are good guys?

Lol no thanks we got that in MoP and it was atrocious.

4 Likes

Well we will see. Resource wise Blizzard has a ton now compared to MoP, to the point last expansion we have 3 new zones for the final tier of WoW.

Aw yes. The Alliance cinematic compromised of Horde and Alliance signing documents and Horde willingly leaving lands they desecrated and people they slaughtered by leaving slowly as the camera pans out.

Epic cinematic man.

I was thinking more along the line of phasing the most of Ashenvale so that whatever settlements the Horde have goes in flame/retaken by the Alliance.

1 Like

Its still a cinematic about how the Horde to give us back what was ours rather than we taking it back ourselves.
So we start the expansion with the Horde brutally burning and killing everyone.
At the end the Horde just walks away like nothing happened.

Yeah. How great is that? /s

4 Likes

Again, we would have Ashenvale, most of Lordearon back and keep what we took from the Barren, and with Sylvanas following Garrosh footstep, the Horde will probably end up killing quite a few of their own people.

Lastly, I would force Gallawix to pay up his entire cache of treasure or end up killed off.

Again who cares? Nothing changes.
The world will be in a cataclysm state and Teldrassil still burnt and UC blighted by Sylvanas.
The Horde get their honor back through several movie shorts.
We get a cinematic “Here is your garbage back”.

Yeah no thanks. We have been brutalized enough. I don’t need the Horde giving back what’s ours. I would much rather take it from the monsters.

4 Likes

In my hypothetical scenario we would be taking back Ashenvale from the Horde forces currently following Sylvanas, maybe with aid from the Horde rebels. But lets see, again, 3 more months will follow quickly and we will finally find out how this all blows over.

1 Like

I think I just puked in my mouth.

1 Like

Oh I dont like Working with the Horde, but I hate Sylvanas more and if it means Sylvanas ends up dead sooner I’ll make an exception.

Lastly, considering we are never destroying the Horde, fact remains at the very least the Horde needs to start making amends. Killing other Horde(and being glad Im not killing other Alliance) is at the very still better for the Alliance. And while I destested how 5.2 played out, there was always a certain “charm” to the knowledge I was giving resource to the Horde rebels so they could kill other Horde.

1 Like