I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

you can replay allied race unlock chains? interesting. i rushed through the void elf chain because i was about to be late for work. If i can replay it, thats pretty cool.

You can either foster old hatreds, or you can defend your world from zealots.

Choose.

Coming from a forsaken fan. I find this incredibly hilarious.

Nah I will invite them and together wipe out the number 1 threat: Horde

3 Likes

Well luckily for me, you are irrelevant internet dude #1287653, and I could give a furry rat crack what you find amusing.

As for the second part, they wont stop at the Horde. They will comform everyone, or kill them. Is your character also a zealot?

1 Like

No thank you please. And its written in stone. Anduin is the Holy Chosen One.

1 Like

Firstly. You are full of contradictory comments and hypocrisy, so I don’t really need you to care.

Secondly we have no idea if Yrel could cross over or what she will do applies to all or just the orcs (Horde).

Regardless it would best to wipe out the Horde and then turn on Yrel if she does anything stupid.
Win win regardless.

1 Like

Yrel isn’t going to ally herself with anyone on Azeroth. She’ll either conform you or kill you.

There is no middle ground there.

And she made it quite clear during that particular quest chain, that it didn’t matter what race you were from, you either conform and join or die.

That is according to your headcanon. We have no factual evidence to go on.

2 Likes

Play the quest chain. Actually go get Honorbound to exalted and play the scenario. It’s ALL there.

1 Like

I know. I played it.
She is just converting filthy orcs.

What is the problem here?

She threatens the PC with it too. She makes it quite clear it doesn’t matter what race you are. You either comform or die.

And that was after all my characters saved her blue butt on AU Draenor.

2 Likes

MU Horde who associate themselves with AU the Orcs.

Don’t feel too bad Thalyssra is trying to wipe out my faction after personally feeding her magic fruit.

3 Likes

actually, the alliance saved her, not the horde : p
maybe she has a higher opinion about alliance races.

1 Like

Canon wise I agree. But in my perspective, playing through the different areas, I saved her several times.

Not so much in the Alliance starter zone, that was all my Alliance toons.

What should happen is this…

The Alliance lays siege to Silvermoon to try and take the last Horde city in the Eastern Kingdoms.

During the siege, a group of Void Elves infiltrate the Sunwell and attempt to perform a ritual on it that will deprive the Blood Elves of it’s power.

The ritual goes wrong, and there’s an explosion of energy that kills every elf connected to the power of the Sunwell!

The Blood Elves are all dead! It’s a terrible tragedy! Their bodies are all stacked up into a huge crypt. It’s very sad, but the Alliance has taken the city.

Then Vampire Kael’thas shows up with the San’layn and turns all the Blood Elf bodies into Darkfallen!

5 Likes

All i can say is for the alliance to be darker or more conflicted the horde has to stop being the agressive evilsh force it has been for awhile now. It is thst hostility that is keeping them from fighting because if they dont fight together mostly then who knows which race sylvanas will try to eliminate next. So if we want alliance to be conflixted the horde needs to be passive for an expansion or two

1 Like

I see this sentiment a lot…and I just don’t agree with it. At least not anymore. Blizzard has shown its ability to write in grey (AKA not at all.) Everything is black and white. I don’t want them to turn interesting characters into psychopath genocide monsters. I don’t like it when they do it to Horde characters, I don’t want it now. If I had any reason to believe Blizzard could tell a compelling story of moral ambiguity, I would be on board. But they can’t, and trying to do so would just make this story even worse than it already is.

3 Likes

You have got to let the vampire thing go man.

1 Like

I don’t see why.

2 Likes

I don’t see Thalyssra going out of her way to ‘wipe out’ our faction. Sure she’s allied with them, but I don’t think she’s ‘Leading the charge’ like Yrel was. Nor do I think Thalyssra should be punished at all once this all comes to grand confrontation.
Saurfang on the otherhand - I feel is required to have some form of punishment. He only ditched Sylvanas because it wasn’t done by his orcish standards - lectures us on Rastakhan (Like uh, you realise you threw an axe in Malfurion’s back right? - Then proceeded with the plans to take over - Leading the charge …).