I'd like to see the Alliance take a very dark turn

The Alliance needs a little less boring and a LOT more crazy. Maintaining moral high ground is good and all, but it rarely ever makes for an interesting story.

I’d like to see this “betrayel” comes at the hands of the Alliance turning on their new allies at Thunderbluff and killing ALL the racial leaders that sided with them. It would make more sense for Tyrande to do it in a bid for vengeance.

Traitors or not, the racial leaders are for the Horde to punish, not the Alliance.

THAT would be a fun an awesome story I would follow on the edge of my seat.

16 Likes

I find the Alliance story quite interesting, especially with it now having two polar opposite races (Void Elves and Lightforged Draenei) both working together for the same cause. The Light and Shadow dichotomy is very interesting to me.

Just because a story is dark and edgy doesn’t make it interesting automatically either.

9 Likes

I’m all for the Alliance getting their revenge. My only stipend is that if they want their revenge, I want them to come down from that high horse and get down in the gutter with us.

It needs to be grimy and messy when they win, just like it is when we win.

13 Likes

Why is it that people think being edgy makes things more interesting?

Respectfully disagree.
I would like to be the actor in my own story.

4 Likes

But nothing has really come of it. The Lighforged and the Void Elves should be at each other’s throats. But they are all holding hands singing kumbaya around a pleasant camp fire, well maybe not that far, but still.

I wouldn’t fault the Alliance at all for taking a bit of revenge on the Horde racial leaders, specifically Tyrande or Malfurion. Tyrande was always powerful, now she is some Righteous Elune Ninja of Vengeance. It’s what drives her, I have no problems seeing her kill them all.

10 Likes

I’d be down. I have infinite Darnassian moral high ground, to the point it’s hard to even read Horde posts from way up here.

I can give up an inch or two, if I get justice and/or vengeance out of it.

8 Likes

This guy is just mad he likes female hitler and wants us to do the same

I admit that I’d like to have seen Tyrande vaporize Nathanos at the very least.

5 Likes

I don’t mind characters having disagreements.
Its like Tyrande’s retort in SW before the Darkshore warfront.

For once a character did not nod and follow along with what the golden boy says and all the forums could talk about was how Night Elves are now leaving the Alliance or Horde posters thinking Tyrande is some sort of traitor.

The Darkshore scenario was a great example of how Alliance players are never allowed to have any satisfaction over the Horde so I doubt we would ever get any sort of satisfaction.

All I can hope for is that this expansion is over with and we never, ever, never again have to deal with Horde characters and their BS in the story.
Legion was an awesome expansion and it was solely due to the fact that Horde was not a primary focus.
It was the actual bad guy (Legion) and the various Alliance themed organizations and characters leading the charge.

From now on any Horde character comes on screen and talks about something positive it would be completely empty and ironic given what the Horde has done and continues to do.

3 Likes

Who said that? The only people I saw calling Tyrande out were Stormwind fans calling her selfish.

5 Likes

Its when I used to lurk.
Horde posters were giddy that because Tyrande disobeyed Andiun it means she is a traitor.
Similar to how Genn decided to strike at Sylvanas in Stormheim being traitorous behaviour.

4 Likes

with all due respect, i don’t think that a forsaken player should decide what should happen with the alliance story, you play forsaken for a reason.

i do agree that having some internal conflict would be good for our story.
but killing alliance leaders ala red wedding style at the hands of another alliance character? Yeah no. that may be fun for… lets say, forsakens or horde players but what about the people that actually care about alliance characters? : p

if you want “something dark” from the alliance, then why not have tyande or maiev killing everything red?

5 Likes

Tyrande decapitating Saurfang is a nice start.

6 Likes

Um, that’s what I said.

Tyrande in a bid for vengeance kills all Horde racial leader allied with them.

Seemed pretty clear to me.

1 Like

“Traitors or not, the racial leaders are for the Horde to punish, not the Alliance.”
so what do you mean with that?

We’ll handle our own problems.

2 Likes

And what problem would that be? You don’t make any sense. You constantly contradict yourself.

1 Like

So if i understand correctly, the horde has to punish the “horde traitors” but the alliance punish… hum… #teampeace i guess?

2 Likes

No, I really don’t.

Treason is handled in house. It is our problem to clean up, not for the Alliance to get in the middle of.

I still don’t understand what or who he means as the traitor in his interpretation.
How could the Alliance both punish the traitors but not do so because thats the Horde’s job apparently.