I'd like Druids to be trash next expansion

OK, but you’ll notice that one of the three classes can do it, and the other two can’t. So, yes, “ranged” isn’t a role, but “role” becomes a technical talking point for those who want to win - you know what everyone is talking about.

As someone that pretty much ONLY plays Druid, I want you all to know, THE OTHER CLASSES ARE INFERIOR. YOU SHOULD BOW DOWN TO YOUR SHAPESHIFTING FURRY OVERLORDS AND THANK YOUR CREATOR FOR PUTTING YOU ON THIS PLANET AT A TIME WHEN YOU COULD BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS DRUID!!!

2 Likes

Win what exactly? Every spec has completed KSM and Cutting Edge. So…everyone is winning

Sub categories not mattering is a stipulation you made up to be right.

Heal, tank, range dps, melee dps.

Tell me another class that can do all of those.

1. That wasnt even an attack, It was asking a rhetorical question in the same format he used.
  2. His point isnt a valid one.

You can do fine and still clear mythic. You clearly dont understand the context or the content you are commenting on.

Never said they did range dps. They do DPS.

I would take your own advice before you continue looking foolish.

I am pretty sure that Druids have been nerfed a lot. Their skills are boring AF now. They are squishy and it’s just not fun to play anymore.

Stop arguing semantics. Get over the word “role.”

This isnt a contestable point. No other class can melee,ranged,tank,heal.

1 Like

When signing up for groups in game I can only choose 3 options. Which of those 3 do you think they are?

Monk and Paladin

This wasn’t the arguing point. It was “which other classes can fill all roles”

Get over the word “role” and try again.

1 Like

…What in the Battlegrounds is a KSM?

As I said previously…

The only thing I cant speak on is Feral for M+ I have no idea about it.
That being said, any Druid is taken in a heartbeat for RBG’s or Arenas.

So funny that it’s been countless years since hybrid tax was a thing, but people keep saying things like this

Did I miss the memo? Is it national clown week? What’s with all the threads with incredibly horrible takes?

Yes it was. People who to argue for the sake of argument got hung up on one single word and pretended they didnt know the point was that druids are the only class that does everything.

IMO, most entertainment I’ve had all night. Good luck in Vault everyone x

You’re the one who used it, and then when proven wrong, are trying to add stipulations. I’m just going off of what the game gives us. It’s wrapped around the holy trinity of Tanks, Healers, and DPS. Those are the roles. We don’t subcategorize everyone with a heal to be “healers” now do we?

Your words sir.

They’re not bad. I’ve never done bad with them, but there’s a few hiccups that people want to avoid with them, so they get a stigma.

If you’re that butt hurt over it. Make a Druid. Simple. Just like people complaining about DPS queue times. Don’t like it, fix the problem and play a role (again, funny how that word comes up) that is in demand.

3 Likes

You make a statement that no other class can perform all roles and then get mad when you get corrected.

Ok and? Being bottom of the barrel at 2 roles decent at a third and great at one doesn’t mean much.

Literally who cares what other classes can do?

How about not?

Glad we had this conversation.

Happy New Year, Rawrlol

If it makes you happy, we can tell you that you’re smarter than we are. Just let us know. But now that we’ve realized we’re talking about different things - would you address the fact that Druid can do [INSERT TERM HERE] and other classes cannot.

1 Like