ICC Lich King Skip

So idk if im doing something wrong all of a sudden since I haven’t done the skip in 2 weeks. But I always extend my lockout to ICC on my main, invite my alt, accept lockout on normal 25, pass lead, and then switch to heroic and accept lockout again. Always worked. Today I did all that but now I cant switch to heroic on my alt. Does anyone have any confirmation that this no longer works because of pre-patch or am I doing something wrong that I just cant see.

Official confirmation, no. We did have another thread earlier where another player was unable to switch difficulties as well.

2 Likes

This has been completely broken with the pre-patch and there has been no confirmation as to whether or not it is intentional. But it would appear you can no longer change instance difficulty while inside of ICC.

And this, I made a thread about this yesterday to see if we could get any confirmation but there was none. I may install the Shadowlands beta and go test it on there later this week to see if there is a difference.

Yeah I went to the thread earlier this morning. This whole thing is ridiculous. I hope it was a mistake and gets fixed.

This could be a real easy fix by just making the portal to Arthas available all the time rather than only spawning after he is killed… Wouldnt require much change in code like adding Chromie or skip mechanic to the raid…

1 Like

Its an intentional change and will be kept so. And Blizz wonders why they lose subs when they try to “fix” things that aren’t broken. Glad I got my Invincible earlier this year :slightly_smiling_face: every new expansion is 10 steps backwards for WoW now.

1 Like