ICC BUFF way to early Guild still in progress

welp im just here to activate my logs xD

If you want to kill lk without the buff the buff still helps you do that.

Kill all the bosses you already have on farm with buff. Turn it off for lk. You now have more time for lk attempts without the buff.

3 Likes

u could also kill it with the buff and then use the items you get to kill it afterwards, i guess

Its just common sense based off of what you said.

Oh no, people only got 5 extra weeks of hard mode kills this time before the buffs went in compared to the first time.

It’s not “done dirty,” there’s no difference between a 5% buff and making the gear 5% better.

Blizz built ICC to scale the characters with this buff in parallel with the gear. They did the same thing in dragon soul.

People are acting like the 5% buff goes in and immediately 50k guilds kill heroic lich king.

3 Likes

There is absolutely a difference between gear making something easier and a buff making something easier.

That’s your bias talking.

The difference is in your head.

They both do the same thing to your survivability and damage output…

The exact same thing.

Heroic lich king is already significantly easier than he was for week 1 kills. Your achievement is already less impressive because you needed way more gear to beat him.

The 5% buff isn’t any different than the gear you have been gaining, it’s just being given to everyone.

You have to earn gear. You don’t have to earn a buff.

Cmon that argument is completely ridiculous.

Yea lootship is 100% earned /s

Yeah it’s a meme boss but you still have to dp the encounter for the loot.

Good thing the buff is 100% optional and can be turned off at any time.

“Hrmph, people on normal will be able to clear MY ICC faster. There should be no buff at all. I want people to know how much better I am than them. I can’t show that I made podium but I can show them that I have the will and determination to sit on one boss for months while they have fun with each other on a low difficulty.”

Bring on the the BIG damage from the buff. I just want to see COLOSSAL numbers!

2 Likes

The buff makes your gear better,which you still have to earn.

And if it bothers you that badly, turn it off.

3 Likes

Turn the buff off.

2 Likes

You guys love being parrots.

1 Like

I’m just glad it’ll probably push us to 1 nighters so that we have an extra night to play SoD.

4 Likes

There isnt anything else that needs to be said. Turn off the buff if you dont want it.

4 Likes

Did you know that you can turn the buff off?

2 Likes

Agreed if a date is set let that date be set…

thanks blizzard.
They already delayed it by a month