ICC BUFF way to early Guild still in progress

Yep, this is all about gatekeeping and lording over others.

3 Likes

If that were true, it wouldn’t have been available on heroic.

Heroic lich king was one of the biggest reasons for the buff’s inclusion.

To this day almost no one can kill him.

1 Like

it has nothing to do with people age.
in wow there are variety of players and since everything is about practice and that require time…so since 2005 there been always a system such as catch up mechanics and smoother clears over time.

the buff was meant to make people save time in general if to save some hours from their raiding or if they kill without having to try 500times.

Why is that a bad thing?

almost no one except the 10,000 people that have done so

1 Like

its not in the long term, but naxxaramas citadel for 4 months is going to be extremely boring, should have done it after christmas

1 Like

You do realize that’s a tiny number relative to the player base, right?

368 logged groups have killed LK heroic.

7842 have killed heroic Marrowgar.

That’s less than a 5% completion rate among guilds that have started the heroic progression.

It’s not, it was significantly faster the first time around.

The 5% buff went in 3 weeks after heroics were first available back in the day.

1 Like

like i said before, this seems to be the fastest nerf in the history of wow for an entire instance

1 Like

It won’t be as easy as Naxx, even with the full 30% buff.

if you cleared the content why care about others? it’s a fact that they still cleared it slower/after you and there is no point in caring/worrying about what other strangers/randoms are doing.
Unless you want to sell ticket/gdkp’s and raid loot !!!?!!! so you’re mad about the buff because it will effect your irl income?

3 Likes

And who cares? The nerf is optional.

4 Likes

i disagree, i think most bosses are naxx tier with 30%, most of them aren’t very hard already, marrowgar is like 2 mins long for example, he is gonna die faster than noth

1 Like

anyone who believes this is simply living in a world of delusion, no one will ever turn this buff off like they never stopped getting world buffs, it won’t happen

2 Likes

icc in original lasted 1year.
icc in classic won’t last 7months even
so in term if “time to play raid” the buff should have arrived last week.

Also be ready to see faster nerfs in the future, contents will be always rushed anyway.

Many people played without world buffs. Many people impose restrictions on themselves/“disadvantages” on themselves for enjoyment. That’s how Classic Hardcore was played for years.

Just because you don’t have the discipline to not use the buff doesn’t mean other people don’t either.

6 Likes

its actually the opposite, most gdkps completely fail at heroic lich king (including ours), if i wanted to make more gold the nerf would be a positive

1 Like

It’s also still slower than the first time because of how it used to be gated.

People only had 3 weeks for pure progression in hard modes in the original WotLK, assuming they killed normal lich king week 1 it opened.

3 Likes

not rly…
we both know that your number one worry is “omg there will be other gdkp’s who can clear 11/12 or 12/12 now and our buyer market will be lower”

For a geared and organized guild group? Maybe. For a so so geared and disorganized pug group? Maybe not.

I never bothered with world buffs. There was no point when I had to fight my way into Blackrock Mountain every week and had a high chance of dying to Horde.

there’s already like 150 gdkps that can clear 11/12, its benediction, we both know that you are randomly making stuff up with no reason other than “disagreed with me”, at least try to speak with an opinion you didn’t randomly come up with 10 mins ago

1 Like