ICC BUFF needs to drop

I laugh at the ppl thinking a 5% will matter that heavily at best you will kill the boss slightly faster or push that lasy little % of the boss, in no way shape or form will it give you thr ability to 1 shot the boss.

3 Likes

Every week you don’t clear, you are nerfing the content through gear upgrades anyways. Unless you are saying that you disenchant all boss loot and are not progressing your gear.

4 Likes

Again, that has zero impact on your raid team. Turn off the buff and show us how good you are.

2 Likes

That’s probably what’s going to happen. RS itself isn’t worth an entire phase so they’ll be doing different things like the buff and probably another vendor for ICC N loot.

Right? Even at the full 30%, a lot of people probably won’t down Heroic Lich King. It’ll just help those groups that are getting close but not quite there.

1 Like

How does this kill “progression raiding” if you can turn it off?

4 Likes

I can answer that for you - no.

1 Like

You’re replying to a troll. Drinknblink is a known troll around here.

7 Likes

Just because you guys dont agree, doesn’t make him a troll. We’re all friends here on the spectrum of casual to competitive <3

4 Likes

I don’t always agree with him and sometimes I do. I don’t consider him a troll for those things I don’t agree with. You guys really need to learn to stop taking everything so personal.

4 Likes

“y-y-y-y-you’re just calling him a troll because you disagree!”

No, I’m calling him a troll because he’s spent the last ~2 years making inflammatory posts on these forums.

9 Likes

This is how it is really. If someone is consistently taking the side that results in people getting riled up, might be time to consider that they’re not actually on the forums to advocate for that side.

1 Like

Aren’t we all crapposting here? I only see drinknblink being “trolly” when responding to insincere posts to begin with.

5 Likes

One of the few people on my ignore list, nothing they ever say is worth reading.

3 Likes

I think you’d be putting 80% of the forum users in that category… especially the ones that rotate alts around. If you think most people are genuine on these forums you’d be way wrong.

They actually killed progression. Any decent guild is going to take the opportunity to one night clear with this buff. Shouldn’t there be some reward to clearing without it?

The only solace about this will be how funny it is to see the people clamoring for this buff still fail to kill heroic bosses because they fail at mechanics too

4 Likes

He’s not a troll, he just has a really high horse and looks down on us mortals. So a lot of his posts sounds trolly because it’s not a discussion he’s looking for his opinion is right and we are wrong. :clown_face:

2 Likes

How about just never bring the buff back? It was stupid then it’s stupidly stupid now.

2 Likes

It’s coming, no one cares about your opinion.

3 Likes

“its really easy all the strats are out there but i can’t do it and need it nerfed”

who needs forum trolls when you roast yourself?

a blizzard forum classic

7 Likes