ICC BUFF needs to drop

Same, but I don’t like upteen difficulty levels either. It feels like you can never actually beat the game on Retail, whereas you can on Classic.

Only “rushed” part was opening all the wings at once.

Newsflash, you do not speak for everyone.

1 Like

Newsflash, neither do you

2 Likes

I mean it really only added mythic. .

And LFR. That’s 4 difficulty levels for raiding, not to mention the endless scaling of Mythic+ dungeons.

Im pretty sure with the high class guild tag they are pretty interested in normal progression without a buff. I think? Idk

And the buff isn’t starting till week 9, which is right on time since they said it would be around 8 weeks in. GET OVER IT.

5 Likes

People actually crying about the buff coming in? The real prog happened 15 years ago. If you want to do it prenerf take off the buff. WOTLK is over soon anyway.

5 Likes

Bro LFR is literally a story mode, you cant even beat the raid on LFR on launch its literally broken up into wings.

You could of fully cleared mythic before LFR ever fully unlocked for that raid.

LFR isnt a difficulty its a story mode that buffs you until you kill it.

MYthic+ is dungeons dont move the goal post and really its the only dugeons you literally skip heroic dungeons in retail.

Yes i was responding to him and said they dont like prog, not him i meant the people on this forum, he seems to have the same opinion i do about the buff.

You can tell he agrees with me because his post was flagged :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hello Blizzard!

Would love if you could push dropping the buff out.

Compared to VASH/KT for example, i feel like there hasn’t been enough time to conclude some of the prog races that are going across many of your servers!

Clicking it off does allow you to kill it 'as it was" but that’s not entirely the point!

Thanks!

3 Likes

Remember when Dragon Soul launched? Even the LFR weapons and trinkets were stupid strong, causing many raiders to run it every week as an extra chance at gear. Entire guilds would queue together so they could all need on certain items to funnel them to specific people. It was incredibly toxic and caused endless drama. The same thing will happen again, guilds will be doing LFR, normal, and heroic. I only did LFR and normal and was still burned out from it.

Yeah not sure when but LFR gets a huge change.

It doesnt unlock the whole raid right away and it unlocks in tiers, its literally a story mode.

I doubt LFR even launches this time around in cata.

But the whole go to retail thing is such a cringe take.

It may not have mattered much in later expansions, but LFR mattered a lot for progression in 4.3. It was literally an extra chance at weapons, trinkets, and tier pieces that were only slightly worse than normal mode.

And it wont be in cata Classic im betting.

For instance this is current retail raid, look at how it unlocks.

Its literally a story mode you cant fail.

Well, in Cata Classic players will just buy gold and then do GDKPs to buy gear.

That is entirely the point. If you really care that much then just remove it.

5 Likes

Is that what you do?

why???

its been like less than 2 months already
this is just ruining prog for guilds trying to kill h 25 lk

and before anyone says “well you can turn it off”, why would we do that? there’s absolutely no point, turn it off and watch other guilds clear it before us? that’s dumb

i beg yall to delay til mid jan at least, we have holidays coming up

3 Likes