ICC BUFF needs to drop

Literally always was. Like duh

Lmfao there is no comparison. Getting Glad and killing LK H is like comparing D1 athletes to kids playing hopscotch on the playground. Everyone, given enough time and gear can kill H LK prenerf. If you wait till Jan/Feb before the buff it just gives more time to gear up & make it easier (same idea as recieving the buff). Just understand your discipline you focus on in the game, pve, is not difficult and it never has been.

2 Likes

That’s cap.

1 Like

Which is why its entirely impossible to pay someone to carry you to glad right? right?

PVP in a solved game is not hard or impressive.

Even normal mode Lich King isn’t exactly a cakewalk. My guild in OG Wrath never killed him even with the 30% buff.

Normal lich king is a joke.

1 Like

Normal LK pretty easy tbh

And now with a buff he will be even easier.

1 Like

And that’s a good thing because?

To quote a saying I saw in the 2010 dive:
Even a 30% buff can’t help you run out of defile.

1 Like

They did when they were justifying not ever nerfing Ulduar.

The bigger issue with the tier 5 nerfs was that Blizz gave no warning on them. It was basically “oh, when you log in tomorrow, everything will be 30% weaker” so there was no warning to get your last progression push in before it if you cared. That caused a lot of pushback which got it slightly delayed.

It was still right to nerf them.

This one we were warned about almost 8 weeks in advance of in an interview, and now 2 full weeks before they go in.

You can also turn these ones off…

And 5% is uhhh, hardly a value that trivializes the place.

1 Like

5% health, absorbs, healing, damage.

That’s massive.

Absolutely massive

1 Like

don’t waste your time trying to explain to noobs the difference between:
1-playing vs NPC’s where those npc’s have the same pattern all the time and can be over come with mindless practice and gear. that’s wow player vs environment
2-competing vs real humans and trying to maintain being highest on ladder under various conditions. that’s player vs player

those who think that pve&pvp require the same skills! never got high rating in the first place and that’s why they’re so naive

2 Likes

ICC progression ended in 2010. This is just a re-run for keks and giggles.

3 Likes

Whatever cope you tell yourself to justify mediocrity chief

1 Like

Good thing no one cares what you think. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Whatever you say nonfactor

1 Like

You mean scripts.

By dodging your counter teams.
Remember that queue spy WA they had to break?

Don’t get me wrong, I used to love the idea of pvp.
But left to their own devices, people will find a way to corrupt everything.

Watching low level forum cowards argue amongst each other is mildly amusing.

1 Like

I am sick and tired of this stance.

There is actually an audience of players who started WoW after Wrath, so this is in fact their first time seeing the content while it is current. Or people that did play Wrath but didn’t have a good enough guild or didn’t raid, etc plenty of reasons…you don’t know.

Just because you were around for it does not make it pointless for everyone else.
The buff was due eventually, nobody denies that. Everyone would have seen the content. Plenty of time until Cata.

As with everything else in Classic to date, this is rushed. The time to start it seems to be on point, but the 2 week increments instead of monthly is excessive.

2 Likes