I wish trolls could be demon hunters

hmm… could be… is that what I use this list, is to make a balance without any faction having more or less difference.

As also that they were closest to the legion, something that would be different than it was to the DK’s in BfA (they just looked for dead people) in DH there is not much, it would be those who were closest to the legion and with Illidan at that time to give him cool to the lore part of this class.

The Highmountain taurens, it would be something close, but it was not very participatory in Legion as loyal to them, the only problem was Drogbars and the use of the power of Netharion that was in danger in that zone.

their only reason for being very close to them would be to use the warglaives as shadow hunters, but nothing else.

There would have to be, as they say, a kind of Retcon something similar for him to have united with the Illidaris, because with the legion and Illidan himself he would not have almost a close relationship to his power.

However, it would be a good idea, not for being Demon hunters, but as a replacement for what would be lacking in the ranks of classes like Shadowhunters.

Ima go n throw de bones at de demunz like da bwonsmandi, mon.

Tazdingo.

3 Likes

I want gnome and goblin demon hunters

i have to agree with this, not even races for the demon hunters, such a waste of class, it needs to be playabnle between every elf race or what’s the point

I am not sure if they would make Trolls Demon Hunters, but there is a slightly possibility they would open the class to other races, most likely Nightborne and Void Elf in the future.

Right now, there is no point in training new Demon Hunters. Sargeras is imprisoned, Demons are scattered, likely returning to their chaotic ways of warlords fighting each other for territory like animals and became very easy pickings for the remaining Illidari.

But hey, once we fight in the Fel expansion if they continue the Cosmological Chart trend? I wouldn’t be surprised.

Troll feets!

1 Like

whispers in Ahmelyse’s ear
Best feet.

A little imgination and creative mogging goes a long way.

Draenei and Orcs should have had DHs. No you can’t change my mind, it being elf only was one of the dumbest decisions they could have made for the class.

1 Like

Night borne and void elves should be able to be DH since they are elves.They even look more demonic than belves and nelves. Hold off on creating a new raid until you get that done…K?

well…add in they’re just reskinned versions of already present DH viable races

bruh considering they stupidly allowed every race to be death knights at the request of all the customization neanderthals, I don’t see any reason to say no to this request.

Could you imagine me with a troll demon hunter bragging about my beautiful blue feet?

Stretches feet in the air

I dont care about your stupid feet or trolls.

Oh well. You’ll come around, eventually.

This would actually kind of fit.
Warglaives - CHECK
Dark Magic - CHECK
Change the forms a bit to give you a Hybrid Loa form like the (classic) ZG bosses and you’ve got Loa-metamorphosis done. Call spectral sight “Shadra’s Vision” or some such…

It’s not perfect, but they could definitely pull it off with a third spec “Shadow Hunter” if they wanted to spend the time and resources.

Played a professional wrestler in Dungeons and Dragons back in 3.5 edition around 10 years ago. Went surprisingly well. Hired a bard to be my ringside manager to set me up with flanks, inspiration, and aid-anothers. Many Jabronies were smacked Down.

And the Drow was the phenom.

Void Elf DH too pleaaaaaassssseee blizz! I desperately want that “double edge”.

I pew you with my fel AND my void! xD xD xD

1 Like

Because the other two Elf races weren’t available when Illidan was in the Black Temple training his Demon Hunters. Void Elves were all outside of Silvermoon and not yet doing a good enough job harnessing their powers. Nightborne were all behind their shield at the time.

Then blame Illidan for not recruiting them.

The simple fact of the matter is that Demon Hunters are specifically those Night Elves and Blood Elves that Illidan recruited and then sent to Mardum while we attacked the Black Temple.

Until they make a new scenario with the Demon Hunters recruiting again (just like we now have the new DK races), Blood Elves and Night Elves are the only ones that are Demon Hunters.

This has my 110% support. :heart_eyes:

1 Like