I wish trolls could be demon hunters

I miss my beautiful blue feet.

Can we loosen the class restrictions a little Blizzard? That would be epic.

Stretches feet in the air

6 Likes

Trolls never did anything that bad to deserve the cruel punishment of having Demon Hunters among them.

2 Likes

Your trolling is getting old.

4 Likes

Blizz really should loosen the restrictions for dhs a little, not really any reason not to

I mean trolls are cousins to elves. Wouldn’t be hard to train them.

Trolls and zandalari Trolls Demon hunters. (until it’s a replacement for the Shadowhunter we need, although it would only be horde)
Human Demon hunter (nothing to see with DMC Dante)
Orc Demon Hunter (Hearthstone Demon hunter campaing f*** yeah…)
Nightborne Demon hunter
Voidemos Demon hunter
Orc Magh’ar Demon hunter
Dranei and Lightforged Dranei Demon hunter (why’s not?)
Gnomes and Mecha garbage gnomes Demon hunter (not joke)
and Goblins Demon hunter

The respective races that I mentioned, would be the ones to follow as illidaris thanks to the idea that this expansion gave us in which the allied races are DK’s (thanks Bolvar last term before Sylvia breaks the crown).

That is why in the next expansion along with the arrival of the Tinker, it would be excellent if they gave a story on how other races can now be Demon hunters.

1 Like

A Darkspear shadowhunter-esque spin on demon hunters would be way cooler than any elf demon hunter.

7 Likes

Nope, doesn’t comply with the lore.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. You and I are on the same wavelength. Wiggles toes

1 Like

Didn’t know he was a troll…

OI MORTIS!!!
Ya a Bloody Troll or not?

I…don’t mean to be that person but…I see your list is missing quite a few people… like the dwarves, the highmountain tauren (who in legion got exposed to fel so there may be tolerance there), normal tauren and vulpera. I’d of mentioned undead too but… I’m again sorry but I don’t think undead would work well as demon hunters being shambling corpses

I’m an Undead Human Demon Wizard Wrestler.

1 Like

I’d just love to see more options in general. Troll demon hunters could work but who on the alliance would also get it as idk about giving humans fel powers. The warlocks already got it and… idk. Nightborne and void elf demon hunters could be interesting though

half of those are probably not true

but that elf lied about you bein a troll, :open_mouth:

You are awesome in my book.

Wiggles toes

2 Likes

Zandalari Demoniac.

Retcon, but were a thing

yep blood elves are the worst.

I like trolls. They are awesome.

2 Likes

Everything I said is true.

I’m Undead. It’s written under my name. And obviously I’m Undead “Something”, that something being a Human from Lordaeron. It’s also written “Warlock” and that’s a type of Wizard. As you can see from my picture I have lots of Fel Energy glowing out of my face and shoulders, and that makes me a Demon because:

“Whatever the case, willing or not, a creature is transformed into a demon when its body is saturated with fel energy.”
-Warcraft Encyclopedia

I also got Demon Skin, which makes me a Demon. Ducks have duck skin, bears have bear skin, Demons have Demon skin :smiley:

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=219272/demon-skin

Finally, having joined the Necrolords of Maldraxxus I became a Wrestler! The Cream of the crop! The Tower of Power too sweet to be sour!

1 Like

now the question is…

which kind of wrestling?