I wish, I wish

Reminds me of Ecco the Dolphin. The dreamcast version. It was fun just jumping around being a dolphin in the first level lol

2 Likes

I wish I could walk around in Alliance cities without being killed to death by the guards. A bit of tourism could boost faction economies.

2 Likes

I wish Blizzard would give Feral druids proper utility.

1 Like

I wish I had an infinity Gauntlet that only worked on posts that talk about whether Chromie is Trans or not something the devs have already confirmed the answer too

“I wish, I wish, I could fly in Azeroth with out a mount.”

1 Like

I wish, I wish for all removed content to be restored, including but not limited to:

a) vanilla/pre-Cata Azeroth (access thru a portal in portal room)
b) all class quests/warlock and paladin mount quests
c) original, less ‘streamlined’ versions of dungeons/raids
d) full attunement quests as optional end game content of their expansions
e) legendary questlines like Atiesh
f) Pandarian cloak quest (cloak stats disabled if necessary for gameplay reasons but still able to be used to access the boss on the island)
g) Draenor ring quest (ring stats disabled if necessary for gameplay reasons)

(Phasing used where ever necessary for smooth storytelling, similar to its use in Cata and Pandara.)

2 Likes

This is precisely the kind of thing I’m talking about :dolphin: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I wish I wish, I could have a long boi. Or a really good friend to play WOW with again. Or even just a better expansion.

2 Likes

I wish the game was better.

i wish i could just drink mana underwater and i’m not talking potions cause i just did a bunch of underwater quests in classic and the old run out off mana nonstop makes me want to pull my hair out underwater.

The 500 mount may just grant your wish!

Those are great ideas.
It probably won’t help, but you could try posting here:

Ion once told us to post our ideas for guild improvements in that thread. We did. They’ve been ignored. But we keep the thread going just in case someone actually does something one day.

1 Like

I can. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

“Not with out changing shapes. I want to just be able to jump up and start flying.”

1 Like

The animation they use for that is the swim animation. Sometimes flight form doesn’t take effect right away and I swim around for a bit before I change. It’s kind of funny.

1 Like

i could get the yogg saron mount.

1 Like

I wish for ruby slippers cosmetic, flying monkey pet and permanent broom mount.

1 Like

Mine is a simple wish. I wish I could transmog to look like all the different dwarven Rifleman/Mountaineers. It’s easy to do the green, but I’d love the tan and bluish purple versions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes on my druid when I hit flight form, my character lags and doesn’t immediately shapeshift, but will be flying anyway. He does the slow motion underwater run like when you are in Vashj’ir.

I wish stuff would not go obsolete after each expansion.