I wish, I wish

I wish that underwater mounts did not automatically dismount when you go above the water so that I can spam jump on the water’s surface like I do everywhere else.

What do you wish for?

10 Likes

I wish I could send mail (gold and stuff) across all servers!

13 Likes

I wish I could delete duplicate topics on forums so every post is this random and forums were more interesting.

1 Like

Same thing with Druid form plz. No I DONT want to go into flight form. BUT THANKS FOR ASKING LOLLLLLL.

4 Likes

I wish they would give us all a decent pair of black tights without having to grind Necrolord renown. Black tights are great, they go with any top.

3 Likes

“I wish, I wish I hadn’t killed that fish” - Homer Simpson

4 Likes

I wish class quests came back, not necessarily the ones that originally existed, just quests of a similar theme.

While I’m at it, I also wish questing was more engaging.

3 Likes

I wish I could settle on a singular class and be happy with it, but I can’t so I have too many alts. :<

3 Likes

i wish the best transmog and new gear and my Helf sorceress like in Warcraft 3 unit for my Female mage.

1 Like

I’ve said it many times and I will say it again, playable two-headed Ogres.

4 Likes

if i had one wish, I wish we could spectate other people’s raids. a wisp on the ceiling, floating around.

2 Likes

I wish for the guild interface to be reworked. I need a search function, m+ scores that aren’t a season or more out of date, better recruiting tools, better event management, additional ranks/privileges.

This could also be said for the group finder (I wish key groups didn’t list twice when you queue for them, I want to queue for more than 5 at a time, I wish there were better tools to identify what your group needs and I wish reporting all of the boosters did something/I could ban all of their ads).

2 Likes

I’d be all for this if it took two players to play like in hots, it would be quite interesting

Something like that would be fun… but I have been playing with some people lately and it makes me think I couldn’t stand to have to share controls over a character with another person!

1 Like

Class order halls return and are updated every expansion with new lore and transmogs. Evokers would need an equivalent on the Dragon Isles.

Class halls would also be responsible for training new recruits, with periodic quests as you level, just like the monk training quests.

4 Likes

I wish I was a little bit taller…

4 Likes

i wish that sylv… eh nevermind

i wish more JRPG content like Warcraft 3 and MoP expansion.

Anime?

as some HotS cinematics have done, but no… the anime is something else, the JRPG content is something else what Final Fantasy XIV proved to be the best in everything except pvp.

What I am saying is that it embraces more the fantasy of the RPG, before WoW and Warcarft 3 it was carrying all the characteristics or type of RPG as the same JRPG, but now I see that it is not going that way no matter how many kamekameha’s mechanics there have done in raid bosses.