I wish Disney bought Activision

Disney is a big company known for telling incredible stories. Last year there were rumors they were going to buy activision. If they did they would’ve taken over WoW! Imagine all the cool stories that could’ve been told.

12 Likes

The stories would turn to garbage. Disney has ruined multiple things its taken over.

146 Likes

Id say Pixar has done just fine under Disney.

Yea I know Star Wars bad, but let’s not pretend there haven’t been good properties to spawn out of Disney and its subsidiaries.

3 Likes

Disney admitted that they’re not very good at making videogames. That’s why they prefer to just license to other makers.

9 Likes

Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 were abhorrent and unnecessary.

53 Likes

cough everyone of their movies follow a strict list cough their movies have almost zero inspiration cough disney producers have engaged in explicit behavior with children cough there’s more too cough

18 Likes

Disney is also known for buying stuff, then closing it if it doesn’t make as much money as they wanted, even if it does make money.

26 Likes

You okay? You should get that checked out.

7 Likes

Very unfortunate they gave that license to EA, who are not good at making video games, but are good marketing to consumer loyalty.

Buy out companies with good faith like Bioware, whip Bioware into shoveling out a MTX filled garbage mess, slap their name on the title, and milk Bioware fans for money.

And if it fails, decapitate the company and start over. That’s how EA does it.

2 Likes

What have they ruined?

People dislike Starwars, so they attribute to everything made by Disney being bad now.

Typical neckbeard stuff.

7 Likes

I’d say that Pixar’s success has given them the politcal clout to keep Disney at a very long arms reach.

No Executive wants to be the person that goes in and micro manages successful division to failure.

1 Like

Diablo 4 would be cancelled.

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever heard that expression. What is neckbeard stuff?

1 Like

I had no issues with Disney until they bought Star Wars, ruined it, and then licensed dog**** companies to make video games for it… who instead of revitalizing one of the best video game catalogues decided to pump out battlefield reskins.

5 Likes

Mulan for example…

5 Likes

cough cough EA???

1 Like

It’s an umbrella term, not sure how to explain it.

Imagine you make Youtube Videos about how much you hate a movie, you think that movie is bad for real fans like yourself, you encourage everyone to boycott that movie.

Then you pay to go watch that movie yourself so you can make more Youtube videos about how much you hated watching it.

That kind of Neckbeard stuff.

4 Likes

When you throw away all the canon that was established outside of the movies and then hire a director that is notoriously steals plots from previous movies within the sequel, you’re going to get a lot of hate from people who actually like the medium and not the cliques demanding progressive concessions.

29 Likes

Honestly I would take kotor 1/2 HD over anything we’ve gotten thus fa

Where is my republic commando remake?

1 Like