"I will never serve..."

checks server

Ok yeah this guy’s not playing.

2 Likes

You didn’t really think all that azerite for the horde was for the horde, did you? much like the alliance, one person was snorting up 99% of it and getting higher than an SR71

4 Likes

I’m enjoying this Maurdeth character arc.

2 Likes

You know it’s bad when Maurdeth breaks out the modern day english

2 Likes

I’d say she tracked Nathanos in the Maw and hit the Soul Ash Boogah Sugah.

So she really didn’t think the guy that puts everyone he meets in chains would make her serve him??

Really?

You can just look at the Jailer and know he’s bad news… She really thought he wouldn’t try to enslave her too?

Who’s writing this?

And it’s not even because part of her soul was missing, as he returned it after she turned on him and tried to shoot him.

Ugh :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

Don’t tell me, let me guess…
Next we’ll find out that she was planning on betraying him all along.

1 Like

Perfect lol

This is why i moved onto final fantasy 14 the story is really good.

18 Likes

Because aligning yourself with the guy who is literally running WoW Hell, uses extremely sketchy and dubious BDSM magic, converts innocent souls into pure ammo (just like the Legion and their soul engines), and commands you to slaughter literally as many mortals as you can, hopefully wiping out all life on Azeroth between the fourth war and N’zoth’s return is obviously working on the side of justice and equality.

Sylvanas is the villain and her getting her soul back isn’t the same as absolving her of her crimes. Uther didn’t have his soul back by the end of 9.0 and he was plenty capable of self-reflection and contrition, humbly submitting ti the Kyrian for atonement. What’s Sylvanas’ excuse?

27 Likes

She wasn’t at the guidance of the Kyrian?

1 Like

You skipped over the point, which was: an equally-soul-wrecked Uther was capable of humility, contrition, and desire to atone. Therefore Sylvanas doesn’t have the “I was a soulless, unfeeling husk with no agency” excuse. She could’ve turned down the unrepentant evil master at any time, the way Uther did when he finally realized that the Forsworn were being led/orchestrated by the Jailer.

20 Likes

No. Not really. I like FFXIV a lot - I’ve unsubbed from WoW to play it - but the story isn’t good. Just because something isn’t abject crap like WoW’s story doesn’t make it objectively good.

3 Likes

Thats a subjective opinion i think final fantasy story is good.

8 Likes

Yeah. Well, Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight have a lot of fans, too.

4 Likes

I mean fair point but if they think its a good story i won’t tell them no. Also what realm ya play on final fantasy if ya don’t mind me asking.

I can’t believe the writing has got so bad. Let’s look at the basic definition of “serve:”

perform duties or services for (another person or an organization)

So Sylvanas has severed:

• Silvermoon
  • the Horde
  • the Scourge
  • the Jailer

And Blizzard really thought it was “emotional” and “dramatic” to make her say that line? :rofl: :rofl:

It’s official folks, we have another “DRAENOR IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

42 Likes

I wouldn’t count the scourge she didnt willingly serve the scourge she was subjugated.

1 Like

The definition doesn’t say willingly or unwillingly so I stand by my statement.

15 Likes

Alright i stand corrected.

3 Likes