"I will never serve..."

“Except that one time I secretly served you for years and started a war just to send a bunch of souls your way to empower you…”

“Aaaand that time I tortured anduin and made him a death knight for you…”

“Oh and that time where I led an assault on Ardenweald to get a sigil for you too.”

“But I mean, those don’t count because… they don’t! lol”

-Sylvanas Windrunner

350 Likes

she is on that fairy dust

29 Likes

They don’t count because she was a genuinely evil character who wasn’t serving at the time, she was going along with a plan she thought was a bright idea.

20 Likes

it’s just stupid. plain-old stupid writing.
like, if she had been tricked into working for him it would make sense (and be ironic), but under the circumstances… it’s just dumb.

54 Likes

I’ve written smut more compelling in my teens.
This is actual trash.

159 Likes

“Isn’t it obvious, warchief? I serve the Horde.”

59 Likes

You know its bad if Maurdeth isn’t bothering with the fancy talk

40 Likes

It makes sense why blizz said people are going to be upset. It wasn’t because we are upset at her getting redeemed were upset the ending was soooo bad.

11 Likes

You’re confusing ‘serve’ with ‘worked with’.

Sylvanas made an agreement with the Jailer and was working with him to accomplish what she believed was a goal the two shared. She was his ally, not his servant.

Then he dropped that bombshell, that he would remake the world so that everyone, including her, would serve. She’s not into that whole serve thing, not since Arthas forced her to serve him and kill her people.

34 Likes

Surprisingly, 'tis not horribly off from what 'twould looketh like in “fancy”, insofar as I presently understand it.
I probably ought not to have used the contraction, though.

5 Likes

same (though, that’s all gone now, since it was on my first, crappy, 4gb memory laptop with the impossible to find at a store power-cord, that i accidentally broke, and it went-off, no-exaggeration, like a roman-candle).

2 Likes

well you see they say drugs kill.

When you are already dead…well have at it.

Do you have recent smut I can read instead of this trash

15 Likes

Danuser can go choke on bacon for all I care. He is the worst thing that came along this franchise.

23 Likes

Fancy can include contractions, assuming by fancy you’re aiming for medieval . Ain’t is pretty dang old. As are a number of others.

But I was gonna make the same remark as Fenny. It’s actually weird seeing you write normally.

Not that I am aware of, alas.
'Tis all as old and dusty as the notebooks whereon they aren penned.
I do have the notebooks, though, but they aren lost. Gratefully lost.

3 Likes

Sad.

And I just thought I should say you have the only forum gimmick I really enjoy. Besides cookie gnome for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Right as she’s been a good little slave till this moment and achieved nothing with her arrow.

But she got a mcmuffin back and the jailer peaced out.

Garbage writing.

10 Likes

You missed the part where the jailer said he will make a new reality where all will serve him forever. Sylvanas was only doing all of this temporarily in hopes of getting a more just system for the after life. See the difference?

3 Likes

So…since a change of heart here.

Any chance of alliance forsaken blizzard? If we are being so nice I have an undead who in this spirit of redemption…would like to be a human undead alliance NOT dk.

Or will some new contrived reason be given as to why the alliance living and the undead hate each other. Besides DK ofc…

1 Like