I will never forgive y’all for ruining Anduin

I don’t know if to “appease toxic folk” but it seems like they REALLY want to insert more grimdarkness into this world. Ya know the whole “theres no such thing as good and evil give up your hopes for a better world everything SUCKS!” kinda stuff like 40k or some tripe . . . or they are trying to set him up to be more hateful and war like to start the next faction war because THAT storyline hasn’t been worn out yet. rolls eyes

either way I hate what they did to him . . .

Look you’ll just have to get over the fact that Anduin just hit puberty and is going through a phase like all kids. Right now he’s running around with Sylvanas because she’s that typical bad girl boys his age chase. He’ll come to his senses and settle down with a real dwarven woman in no time instead of some elven floozy…hic!

well the ally wanted their own sylvanis… so now they got a goth “i hate life” emo kid

I can’t wait for this to be over and yes for Anduin to return to normal.

2 Likes

So, you don’t understand how stories work.

Got it.

The writers are just conforming to the same template that’s been used over and over until it’s barely holding together.

Pretty clear they’re setting up Anduin to be the anti-Arthas.

I don’t like this story direction but Arthas freely chose to go down a dark path, while Anduin didn’t a budge a moment even when facing the possibility of eternal torment.

Anduin is my favorite character and I have a passionate hate for Arthas. So if Anduin just like…dies, that’s probably it for me caring about this story anymore. Hill I’m willing to surrender on since he’s the only bit of reason why I care.

1 Like

It would be funny if Anduin became the King of Forsaken. With no heir to the throne, the alliance would be fighting for control of Stormwind. Just like the Horde has been for years. Anduin could then lead the Forsaken to take Gilneas as their new Capital City. The elves could use a magic seed to regrow their tree.

They’re gonna tie retail into WoW Classic: WotLK! Gasp!

Nah he will be the new death knight leader and the gnome will take over as king

But they didn’t do that. He is given that armor and runeblade like Arthas, but he isn’t in control at all. He’s just a puppet.

hes a guy with a sword, literally the same character man.

Calling it here. At the end of the expansion Anduin is going to be drained of anima by the Jailer and will be left artificially aged just like Khadgar.

Then, boom. We have caught up with the short story from Legion, Son of the Wolf.

Anduin is literally possessed/being controlled. Its not his true character. Anduin at his core is still the same person he was before he just needs to be rescued/saved. Its part of the storyline, get over it.

I think he’s finally interesting. For so long he was a predictable one-dimensional goody two shoes. Good to see him with a little complexity. Maybe he won’t have to follow his father’s path of being an irrelevant NPC until the last 2 minutes of his life.

I find this story to be one giant joke at this point. There are so many “what the…?” and “seriously?” moments for me to care anymore. Little side stories and side quests are more interesting. I will, however, be very upset if they change his character because I happen to like Anduin. But what can you do with this writing team? Have no expectations, apparently.

He was lame from the start, only in a different way. He is still soft as all heck.

hush, he’ll probably be back to squishy good boy in a few patches time. It’s domination magic after all, not some inherent choice Anduin made.

Just because Aviela was flirting with him did NOT mean she wanted him!

1 Like