I will continue to grief even if it’s one life

Hardcore grieving will give me such a rush of excitement especially at high levels. I won’t take it too far but I will be griefing lowbies and noobs.

24 Likes

I just hope you don’t get banned for it.

3 Likes

Careful! Even Blizz has had their own rules, when it comes to “griefers”. Especially since BB is a non-PvP RP server, “zone disruption” is taken more seriously than on a PvP server.

3 Likes

nice you are at next lvl while people will lose only a character you will loose your account, the true HC experience perma banned.

20 Likes

If challenging someone to a duel to the death and then laughing at their corpse is bannable where is the fun in hardcore?

1 Like

you said nothing about mak’gora, you said you gonna grief.

if you wanna grief, go and grief asmongold. (its not a trap)

6 Likes

“Griefing” has such a wide range on what it means.

Kiting a high level elite, to a major city may be classified as “zone disruption” under Blizz’s rules.

You cant get banned. Maybe on the official HC that is coming. But people are releasing videos of themselves trying to get a GM response by griefing and never getting one. You can pretty much get away with anything.

Blizz needs to get on it, but we know better than to expect blizz to handle anything in a timely manner.

1 Like

If Blizz feels like it, they’ll probably get these “griefers”, when they least expect it via the “griefers” forget they “griefed”, all of sudden, they’ve been actioned.

Account dealings are never immediate, if that’s what you’re implying.

They just need a blue post about grieffing is bannable on HC and we are fine. Most of grieffers won’t grief but if they keep being a problem what can happens is.

1)Change the ToS
2)Patch and remove the grieffing, this includes normal era realms since they are the same version, if they want to keep grieffing not touched in era i would recomend to not force blizzard making changes with a patch and bye bye grieffing forever in classic era too.

Grieffers feel untocheable that is disgusting.

If I had been smart enough to clone my character when I could have, I’d be glad to come out and play.

As it is one of the best moments I’ve had leveling my new char on BB was running into a “griefer”, at least they had grief as part of their name.

They were kiting one of the elite Dark Iron dwarves from Dun Modr when my then level 27 attacked it as they were running by, I thought I was helping. I then spent the next 2min or so slowly killing it with Fear + Corruption + COA. I hope that got streamed somewhere because it’s likely one of the most boring 2 min fights to watch. They even tried to pull a camp of the gnolls onto me while I was fight but that failed as well.

1 Like

I’m sure the already made “be polite” rule covers the “don’t grief” concept so no TOS update is required. If that’s not enough, check out their rules on “zone disruption”:

1 Like

Lol, coward.

3 Likes

I will never get tired of killing aoe farming mages. I cant wait to do it on hardcore.

3 Likes

i will too but i will take it to far as well! :rofl:

I hope they do get banned. They also need a psych evaluation.

6 Likes

What’s challenging about a duel to the death with a lowbie or a noob?
will you be doing this as a lowbie or?

Doubt your griefer’s ars can ever hit 60 without dying. If you were good at the game, you’d play the game instead of attempting to fail others.

3 Likes

Honestly, it will make griefing go from cringy to awesome. Griefers having one life makes it actually cool

1 Like

They’re just trying to validate their poor play.