I was wrong about TBC flying

Ah you see, now all you guys complains finally paid off

I’m still on the side that trading should just be removed from mmos, it doesn’t bring value to the game other than to botters and people doing rmt.

That would be an idea but no one will make money , which is bad for everyone since games are a business

wait people don’t play games for fun? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They do but the companies that make games make them to make money so you can have fun

Sure but they would still make money with sub price, the box price and the shop price.
Why do they have to do RMT to?

1 Like

Token = $20 sub price reg sub price is $15 do i really have to explain this to you lol

And that still doesn’t mean they “have” to do it.
That’s like saying that they “need” to sell power on the shop.
It’s a choice, the game is totally viable without selling wowtokens.

You obviously dont know how a business works lol

Most of the time I have to play with one hand using just the mouse so dragonriding has been a nightmare. Dragonriding is fun when I can and it will be good to have the option between them, but I need classic flying.

2 Likes

Probably so, and all those posters demanding air swimming are probably the same person.

LOL

You obviously have bad faith if you think the game isn’t viable without the wowtoken.

2 Likes

If it was the case they wouldnt put it in the first place, hmm use your brain muscles

They did it because of greed and because somehow they still think that the wowtoken fights RMT when they’re just doing it themselves.

2 Likes

Right so they wanted to make money insted of the other guys making the money which is what a business does lol

And since you’re just obtus to logic, I’ll reiterate that it was a choice and that the game would have been more than viable without it.

If something is bad for the game doing it yourself doesn’t solve anything. They might as well sell botting/boosting service themselves.

2 Likes

no one tries to make gold gathering at this point in the expansion - it isn’t even profitable for the multiboxers. It is always odd that I rarely ever see this and yet other see it ‘all the time’.

I actually sold ore this last week and I didn’t even notice a drop in price. And guess what the reason I sold some was - because you get it when doing those seeds. With everyone getting free mats doing the seeds of course prices are going to drop.

It’s an easy target because it makes botting easier. What a novel concept.

Blizzard has the software on our PC’s to monitor botting so all they need to do is make use of it.

1 Like

yeah just another anti-flight thread. not surprised the usual suspect decided to show up.

hope they get the right meds.