I was told to just enchant and buy greens off the AH

and their was tons of complaints about that too.

1 Like

That was because of the ramifications of xp off 110 mainly in PVE, something wrong when you feel more powerful at 110 than at 119 questing. It was nothing to do with random bgs.

Dude that’s what I said? Now you are agreeing?

We all got queues without the twinks np at all.

1 Like

That wasn’t for PvP balance, that was because 110 twinks were speedleveling people. Otherwise they wouldn’t have specifically mentioned a bracket.

They do mention that turning XP off is to stay in lower brackets, or to play through old content at an appropriate level, but we have no idea how much they truly support the concept of twinking.

With the balance changes coming that look like an attempt to remedy the imbalances, it’d be more likely that they’re trying to minimalize twinks rather than backing them.

But again, no one truly knows what they’re doing. Saying it’s definitive one way or the other is iffy.

1 Like

Disabling XP Gains on 110+ Characters The blue post does mention pvp though. They have considered all this.

No you don’t. :wink:

Clearly you missed the context. whoosh, over your head

You may have gotten queues, but there were plenty of complaint threads as well like now.

Thats why all the SS in the world you ask for mean nothing. Blizz are aware of what is going on.

People will always complain. That is life. Even more so due to social media.

Indeed, controlling the power on obtainable items is the method in place.
Balance for all, and we all play together.
Similar to Legion, but with controlled custom stats.

It is beautiful.

2 Likes

Exactly and they know this. So now it’s let everyone get BGs in.

And I am ok with that. If I as a leveler have the ability to stand up to a twink one on one and sometimes win that battle I have no complaints, because I know I would win most of the time. If it does not change things I would always lobby to get the xp off toons out of regular bg’s.

Believe it or not, some players are doing just fine leveling through.
User results may vary, accordingly.

Some people just level up go through the bg’s and take the rough with the smooth, I know that. However that does not make it right overall, there needs to be something done to encourage new player participation because wow is on it’s way out if they don’t.

1 Like

Strawman argument.

And again, take out twinks then heirloom gear against new players will be almost as bad. Heirloom gear is being used in some spots by twinks…

Na new players will never stay because of class balance.

1 Like

I’m an experienced bg player. I’ve done the twink thing, and pwned all lowbies that came my way. I’ve deleted a level 69 under-geared rogue in rage, because a horde twink healer shaman laughed in my face, because I was hitting with paper daggers. I want to win but not at all costs, I want it to be a fairly even playing ground where skill is the most important thing.