I was promised Vanilla AV

What a joke.

13 Likes

Who promised you that?

6 Likes

I dunno who promised you that, but Blizzard stated a good while ago we’d be getting this version of AV. Maybe don’t listen to promises from people who aren’t Blizzard?

3 Likes

Lmao no one promised you Jack ****

4 Likes

This is what we were promised:

Clearly it is nothing like what they said it would be.

1 Like

The frustrating part is that retail wow gets a more faithful recreation of AV as it was remembered.

5 Likes

Ya, that’s rather messed up.

That’s the one that has horde winning 95% of the time. I can see why people would prefer that one.

2 Likes

The horde win rate has nothing to do with the map.

The horde win rate is because the alliance don’t PvP seriously.

I guess horde aren’t taking PvP seriously in classic.

2 Likes

NO. They promised you 1.12 AV. That’s what you got.

3 Likes

You must be misinformed. It was actually alliance dominated from 1.5 onwards as alliance could seamcrawl into the horde base and bypass a lot of guards, whereas horde had to cross the bridge. To compensate for this, blizz moved one of their spawn points, and alliance boycotted it until horde went back to their original spawn. Horde have never won av 95% of the time.

1 Like

And you got it.

Them Herod ally are no pushovers. If we weren’t cross-server, it would be great for us.

They did promise “An authentic Vanilla experience”.

So far, it’s been disappointing on many levels. AV is the latest one but it won’t be the last.

I was talking about the Modern wow alliance players who QQ about endless losses in the true vanilla version of AV they got, ya know the one we wanted

I WAS PROMISED VANILLA AV

And you got it.

Authentic VANILLA 1.12 AV. Enjoy! I know I am.

I think they was referring to the Retail one for the Anniversary.

You are right about the old AV.