I want to merge my 2 battlenet accounts

I have 2 battlenet accounts I want to merge. There is no information on exactly how to do this, I put in a ticket and the average wait time is 19 days and it is going up everyday. I understand they have a hot bed of bugs to fix with wrath classic and are preparing to release the newest retail expansion next month, but do I really have to wait almost a month for someone to help me with this?

Firstly, there is no battle.net merge service.

The only thing that can happen is to move wow licences from one battle.net account to another.

Ticket times are around 8 days.

1 Like
1 Like

I have done it. As long as both account are under the same last name then it can be done.

You can also move toons from one bnet to another. If both are active and have no penalties. You can move toons from a account of a lower level to a higher level but not of a higher level to a lower level. Such as, you have an account that is only at Shadowlands level and you want to always keep it there. You move a toon from SL level account to one that you bought Dragonflight on… then that toon cannot be moved back to the SL level account UNTIL you buy DF on that account.

That was done because of people who would twink by getting super powered toons in a new expac and then going back to their old level account and wrecking everyone their level in battlegrounds.

1 Like

Just because I know folks have been trying to get creative to get around the locked servers issue - and yes, I know you haven’t alluded to this being why you want to merge them, but I would prefer to get the information spread than not speak up and you waste your money. If you are doing this to take advantage of one license having existing characters on a locked realm, and are thinking that two licenses under the same umbrella Battle.net account will extend that grace to the second license? It does not.

We have unfortunately had people who have tried. The grace of having existing characters is locked to that single license. It doesn’t matter that they’re under the same Battle.net. It is specific to that one singular license.

1 Like

both accounts are in my name and both are on the same server, I have read blizzards information on it, my accounts are eiligible to be merged. My issue there has to be a better way other than putting in a ticket with customer support and waiting for 3 weeks for them to respond to it.

It wont be 3 weeks 8 days tops anything more will be a typo.

Unfortunately, right now ticket times are a bit off the chain. Normally it only takes a day or so, but right now they are averaging 6-8ish days. The time you’re seeing is an estimated time based on the oldest ticket in the system.

I’d say if it’s not dire, to maybe hold off until the queues get back underwraps. Otherwise, if you’ve still got your ticket in, you’ll just have to wait for the response to it and they’ll get it taken care of as soon as it’s your turn in the queue.

3 Likes

Did you get this resolved If so, how ? LOL

This thread was created before they stopped offering that service.

It is no longer possible to move licenses across accounts.

10 Likes

This is quite old, it is usually wise to make your own thread than to bump older ones.

It is no longer possible to combine/merge Battlenet accounts or WoW licenses. Hasn’t been for probably nearing a year now.

7 Likes